Welcome > GrogCast Feedback

It's FINALLY Here - GrogCast Season 4!

<< < (18/18)

BanzaiCat:
I do recall reading the Han Solo adventures series, something about his life as an Imperial officer candidate (which explained why he liked wearing the pants with the stripe down the sides - those were his uniform pants).

Also something that had to do with Jabba's palace; it was a collection of stories that were woven from the background of more well-known events, like the brain-spider-looking things walking around in the background in a few of the scenes in Jedi.

mirth:

--- Quote from: Banzai_Cat on January 28, 2017, 03:15:43 PM ---I do recall reading the Han Solo adventures series, something about his life as an Imperial officer candidate (which explained why he liked wearing the pants with the stripe down the sides - those were his uniform pants).

--- End quote ---

Yeah one of the book's covered that. He made it into the Imperial Academy as a pilot cadet or something like that. I thought it was cool bit of backstory. It may have been the same book that introduced the Z-95 Headhunter, which was the precusor to the X-Wing (though it wasn't portrayed as such in the novel).

Those were cool books for the time. Not much Star Wars material to be found, outside of the films, in the late 70s/early 80s. The Marvel Comics and a handful of paperbacks were about it. And the Holiday Special  :uglystupid2:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version