Renegades of Friday

Started by tgb, November 04, 2016, 05:43:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Father Ted

Quote from: Nefaro on November 06, 2016, 09:33:17 PM
Quote from: Father Ted on November 06, 2016, 05:45:51 PM
Quote from: Toonces on November 06, 2016, 09:48:34 AM
I did some multiplayer ROF on the New Wings server. I saw Father Ted on there for a while, but didn't run into him in the air.

Yep, spotted you on the server.  I think we were on the same side so there was no possibility of Grog on Grog action.  I'm usually on the NW TS server, so if you see me on again drop in.

Are the ROF Full Realism servers still steady with some players too?  Last I visited, there were usually at least a dozen players on during prime time.  Much fun.

We were on New Wings Wargrounds at about 2200 GMT and it was pretty full.  I usually find that Friday and Saturday late evenings (for me, GMT) see the WG server full enough for decent action

Moreb

I couldn't not post to the THREAD.

Playing a game called remodel. It takes way longer to finish than you thought and costs twice as much.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Sir Slash

Can you play it sitting down? If not then I'm not interested.  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Nefaro

Quote from: Father Ted on November 07, 2016, 05:35:02 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on November 06, 2016, 09:33:17 PM

Are the ROF Full Realism servers still steady with some players too?  Last I visited, there were usually at least a dozen players on during prime time.  Much fun.

We were on New Wings Wargrounds at about 2200 GMT and it was pretty full.  I usually find that Friday and Saturday late evenings (for me, GMT) see the WG server full enough for decent action

Good.  I figured they would still be hoppin'. 

Tuna and I have briefly discussed wanting to go back for some more ROF multi-player.  Just gotta put it somewhere in the massive game queue.