FREE --> Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition on GOG (and a Winter Sale ongoing)

Started by steve58, December 01, 2016, 08:26:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Yskonyn

I get a quite Lemming holding a globe on its shoulders when I click the link...
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Shelldrake

"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

AchillesLastStand

I was just going to post this, even today the game still hold up and there are even mods that make the graphics more up to date.

Wolfe1759

"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Bardolph

Thanks Steve! Played a lot of the first release, never got round to the expansions.

Greybriar

I bought the game years ago and played it online with a couple of friends, bought the expansions and played them with the same friends. Bought two retail boxed copies of the Diamond Edition, kept one for myself, and gave the other one to a friend of mine. Bought Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition when it became available from from GOG.com (or was it Good Old Games?).

Loved that game back in the day.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Yskonyn

With plenty of anti-aliasing and a zoomed out view it aged pretty ok.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Nefaro

Quote from: Greybriar on December 02, 2016, 12:03:58 AM
I bought the game years ago and played it online with a couple of friends, bought the expansions and played them with the same friends. Bought two retail boxed copies of the Diamond Edition, kept one for myself, and gave the other one to a friend of mine. Bought Neverwinter Nights Diamond Edition when it became available from from GOG.com (or was it Good Old Games?).

Loved that game back in the day.

I played the original, and one or two of the expansions, on one of the permanent RP servers many years ago.  Was fun.

Greybriar

I wish that "permanent RP server" you played on was still around, Nefaro.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Nefaro

Quote from: Greybriar on December 02, 2016, 02:38:23 PM
I wish that "permanent RP server" you played on was still around, Nefaro.

I suppose calling it a "persistent server" would've also been incorrect on a long enough timeline.   :hide: