Author Topic: Europa Universalis, please sir can I have some MOOR :) ?  (Read 5838 times)

Offline OJsDad

• Crossbowman
  • Fighting for Oppressed Individualism
Re: Europa Universalis, please sir can I have some MOOR :) ?
« Reply #30 on: December 01, 2016, 12:22:11 PM »
Yep, I agree with you on that issue BH. 
'Here at NASA we all pee the same color.'  Al Harrison from the movie Hidden Figures.

Offline JasonPratt

• Arquebusier
  • Now let us see what the future will bring...
    • The Evangelical Universalist
« Reply #31 on: December 01, 2016, 02:34:29 PM »
I seem to recall that Columbus almost didn't make it -- partly due to his insistent miscalculation about the circumference of the Earth which everyone kept trying to warn him was wrong, and that he wouldn't have the supplies he needed.

Sooooo.... maybe him failing regularly in EU4 is actually historical?  >:D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in chronological order. Lots and lots of order...

Dawn of Armageddon -- a narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse: The Hunt Begins: Insert Joke Here!

Survive Harder! In the grim darkness of the bowl there is only, um, Amazons. And tentacles and midgets. Not remotely what you're thinking! ...okay, maybe a little remotely.

PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Season One complete; Fantasy Wars AAR, lots of screenies.

Offline Nefaro

• Arquebusier
« Reply #32 on: December 01, 2016, 06:22:15 PM »
For EU, I just accept that he's already made the journey. 

I mean - we all know there is a lot of land mass to discover in the western hemisphere.  Even though we can't see it.  Your little digital ship captains wouldn't already know that, so one of them must've found out.  Just a race to colonize, in EU.

Offline Barthheart

• Order of the Square Button
  • Arquebusier
« Reply #33 on: December 01, 2016, 06:38:00 PM »
I seem to recall that Columbus almost didn't make it -- partly due to his insistent miscalculation about the circumference of the Earth which everyone kept trying to warn him was wrong, and that he wouldn't have the supplies he needed.

Sooooo.... maybe him failing regularly in EU4 is actually historical?  >:D

I can accept him failing.. even a lot... but to have it not possible at all?