FREE. CRUSADER KINGS II.

Started by OJsDad, April 05, 2018, 02:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Puss

Quote from: Staggerwing on April 14, 2018, 11:18:12 AM
Quote from: The Puss on April 14, 2018, 09:51:59 AM
Say hello to the dickhead who £29.99 on the game on Saturday that they gave away free on the Thursday. Should have bought FOGII. Frickin hate my luck or lack of it.

Did you get it through STEAM? Can you still return the paid copy? If you have not played it much maybe it's not too late.

Sorry Staggerwing, not on the group as much theses days. How would I go about that as all I have done is download it and then stared bewildered at laptop screen for an hour?
Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant
Si vis pacem, para bellum

The Puss

Quote from: The Puss on April 29, 2018, 09:18:59 AM
Quote from: Staggerwing on April 14, 2018, 11:18:12 AM
Quote from: The Puss on April 14, 2018, 09:51:59 AM
Say hello to the dickhead who £29.99 on the game on Saturday that they gave away free on the Thursday. Should have bought FOGII. Frickin hate my luck or lack of it.

Did you get it through STEAM? Can you still return the paid copy? If you have not played it much maybe it's not too late.

Sorry Staggerwing, not on the group as much theses days. How would I go about that as all I have done is download it and then stared bewildered at laptop screen for an hour?

Have requested a refund, thanks Staggerwing, only played 25 minutes. If I get the refund then it is FOG2 and CK2 at the reduced price.
Ave Imperator, morituri te salutant
Si vis pacem, para bellum