Hegemony III: Clash of the Ancients

Started by Millipede, June 30, 2018, 11:28:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KR777

Oh, it's the first entry of the Hegemony series, so a bit older in the graphics department and yes, there are some bugs so the saving button should be your friend. That's being out of the way, it's a GREAT and FALVOURFUL historical wargame, with lots and lots of historical tidbits woven into. Steam reviews sit above 95% I think, so I guess that says something about it. :peace: So far, I only spent a few hours in it before returning to modding Hegemony 3, but I'm going to return as soon as I'm done with my modding ideas, because Hegemony Gold is actually pretty addictive.

Gusington

^Thank you. For 3.74 how can I argue...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Philippe

I think I prefer it to II and III, in spite of a few warts that will only bother you if you know too much history or have actually read Thucydides. The first thing you'll need to get past is an adolescent narrator who can't read his lines properly (fortunately you don't have to suffer through his poor diction very often).
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

Gusington

I can handle an adolescent narrator in doses.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bobarossa

Quote from: Gusington on June 12, 2021, 11:42:40 AM
I can handle an adolescent narrator in doses.
Moderating these forums probably helps with that!

Gusington

^HA out of everyone it is difficult to choose who is the most adolescent. Usually its me.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

KR777

I see there's not even a video linked anywherer here.  :wow:
I can no longer justify depriving people of this.  ;D