Steel Fury 1942 STA 3.3 Mod

Started by Jarhead0331, July 21, 2018, 07:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Just want to chime in not about this mod in particular but on constructive criticism.

I love mod makers in general.  A lot of them are passionate about history, gaming, and creating experiences that merge the two together.  When I was younger and not fully sensitive to mod makers heavy work load in bringing their creations to us I used to slam them on just about anything that annoyed me with their mod.

Today I want to apologize for all of the negative non-constructive criticisms I've ever made to all mod makers.  I know now that it is always better to build up with words of encouragement while at the same time gently pointing out errors to mod makers. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

zenolover1

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 18, 2021, 05:05:55 AM
OK... I was able to connect with the ITM guys and get links for the latest files. They are all password protected. To get the 2021 updates you must donate $5. The forum is only open by invite to new members so if anybody here wants access let me know and I will give them the list.

would love access, sign me up please.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: zenolover1 on February 19, 2021, 05:01:39 PM
OK... I was able to connect with the ITM guys and get links for the latest files. They are all password protected. To get the 2021 updates you must donate $5. The forum is only open by invite to new members so if anybody here wants access let me know and I will give them the list.

I'll try to get you an invite.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

zenolover1

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 19, 2021, 05:20:30 PM
Quote from: zenolover1 on February 19, 2021, 05:01:39 PM

I'll try to get you an invite.

really appreciate it.

Steel Ranger

Hey! I am willing to pay for this wonderful game to the mod developers. Thank you so much

Jarhead0331

For you guys who want to be registered at the ITM forum, please PM me your preferred user name and email.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Steel Ranger

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on February 20, 2021, 11:33:11 AM
For you guys who want to be registered at the ITM forum, please PM me your preferred user name and email.
KUANYSH, kenjesky31@gmail.com

zenolover1

Jarhead0331

I've requested access for everyone who PMed me. It is in God's hands now.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

al_infierno

And this particular god appears to have had too much vodka.   #:-) :-"
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Jarhead0331

Well, I can't say I have ever particularly experienced anything like this before in the gaming community, but access to the forum has been rejected for both Steel Ranger and zenolover1.

This is the response I received:

Hi, Jarhead0331
I've information thees guys are Russians. Ukraine is fighting with Russia. At this moment the registration is impossible for the Russian aggressors.
Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,
mechanic

Pretty bizarre if you ask me, but don't shoot the messenger. I tried boys.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

zenolover1

But Im not even russian or anywhere close to russia...Wtf is going on over there? very silly of them. thanks for trying though jarhead, appreciate it.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Listen up random people from around the world who keep PMing me,  I have no affiliation with the mod team.  Back in February,  I just happened to have been in communication with them and while I had their attention, I offered to see if I could get them to register some of our interested members here. They seem to be very picky about who they let into their forums. I have no control over their registration process and do not want to become an annoyance to them by PMing every time some random dude registers here just to PM me for access.. Stick around, post in our forums for awhile and maybe the next time I talk to them, I'll see if they will open access to new members.

If you have an interest post here in this thread. If you've been participating here and I get to know you, like I said, maybe, next time I speak with the mod team, I will ask them to consider registering new members.

Thanks.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Perra

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on April 04, 2021, 07:30:10 AM
Listen up random people from around the world who keep PMing me,  I have no affiliation with the mod team.  Back in February,  I just happened to have been in communication with them and while I had their attention, I offered to see if I could get them to register some of our interested members here. They seem to be very picky about who they let into their forums. I have no control over their registration process and do not want to become an annoyance to them by PMing every time some random dude registers here just to PM me for access.. Stick around, post in our forums for awhile and maybe the next time I talk to them, I'll see if they will open access to new members.

If you have an interest post here in this thread. If you've been participating here and I get to know you, like I said, maybe, next time I speak with the mod team, I will ask them to consider registering new members.

Thanks.

Hi

I'm new to this forum and I'm one of those "random people" that has PM:ed you.  ;)
I'll stick around and hope you can pass on my "application" sometime in the future.

I've mostly been modding flight sims until now, but I made my military service in an armoured regiment in Sweden called P6.

My modding site has been online for 19 years by now:

http://vonoben.free.fr/

Best regards

Perra