‘Cause that’s what FRIDAYS are made of

Started by Jarhead0331, March 22, 2019, 01:58:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Destraex

A bit of DCS. Planetary Annihilation Titans surprisingly. Hoping to try the Post Scriptum update.
Steel Division of course in anticipation of the first BETA 48hrs coming around thursday for me in Australia.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JasonPratt

So, last night on Cyrano's Saturday Night Fights, I continued running Captain Funn. The one caught on the run by some guns? It was fun! And we're not done!

I made a pun!

I REGRET NOTHING!  :D
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Kushan

The Division 2 all night Friday and all day yesterday. Going to have to tear myself away today for a Command: Desert Storm preview stream. After that i'd like to think I'll be jumping into the F-14B in DCS or the just updated with PBR QualityWings 787 in P3D but I'm probably just going to end up back in The Division 2.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Moreb

What a cool video. I think a ride-a-long may cure my fear of heights. Or kill me. One of the two.

Down at the cabin hotspotting. Was barely on the computer this weekend. Fished yesterday most of the day and bbq'd last night after which me and the wife had a wonderful night playing some board games. She really enjoys a game of Clank! and last night we played the Sunken Treasures add on for the first time. Clank! offers plenty of play options and good strategy decisions coupled with a card building element that is deep enough to not get boring while not being so heavy to bog things down. One of my favorites to play with the missus.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Gusington

If it kills you, you won't have to worry about the fear anymore.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

I like how you always look at the brighter side of things.  :2funny:

This weekend when we got to our cabin my wife noticed a couple shingles were missing on the ridge vent so I got out the hammer and put them back down and then I cleaned out the gutters while I was there. Even though it's just a single story with a 6/12 pitch roof, you would have thought I was on the tallest precipice ever. I. Hate. Heights. My feet start to tingle. It's funny because there isn't much in this world that scares me. I barely dick with amusement rides anymore.

Gusington

When I was more of A Man[tm] I cleaned out our gutters. Because my house is built in to the side of a hill, the highest gutter was 70-80 feet off the ground. Once our kids arrived The Wife mandated that I no longer cleaned out the gutters myself and hired a guy with a cherry picker truck to do it so 'the kids don't lost their father.' The Wife is a thoughtful one.

I still clean off our porch roof though, as our dryer vent empties lint on to it.

Fascinating, eh?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Moreb

When I was 16 I was a painter one summer and found myself 3 rungs from the top of a 40' ladder holding an extension pole up 12' in the air when I had an epiphany. It was the only job I quit mid day. That was when I became a floor layer.

Not higher than a tomato, not lower than a potato. That's my creed.

MetalDog

I'm with you on that heights crap.  Nothing higher off the floor than on top.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

I agree. My rule is, 'Work and sex, one foot on the ground at all times'.  :coolsmiley:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

Anguille how high off the ground are you?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

Quote from: Gusington on March 25, 2019, 08:37:42 AM
Anguille how high off the ground are you?
Don't understand. What do you mean?