IRL (In Real Life) > Tech Talk

GPU Issues

<< < (2/7) > >>

steve58:
Do you have a spare GPU to swap in to see if the problem persists?

Jarhead0331:

--- Quote from: steve58 on April 23, 2021, 02:09:13 PM ---Do you have a spare GPU to swap in to see if the problem persists?

--- End quote ---

Negative...but, like I said, this is the second one that has shit the bed.

steve58:
If your MB has a 2nd GPU slot, try moving it.  Also, maybe try a different video cable?

Gusington:
That blows. The really crappy part is the amount of combos/variables. I empathize.

Jarhead0331:

--- Quote from: steve58 on April 23, 2021, 02:36:45 PM ---If your MB has a 2nd GPU slot, try moving it.  Also, maybe try a different video cable?

--- End quote ---

Honestly, I'm sick of troubleshooting their shit and knocking my brain to solve this problem. I can't tell you how much time I've spent unreasonably trying to make this work. It is a tremendous pain in my ass every time I need to unplug this thing and take it apart. You spend $3,200 on a new top of the line system and it should just fucking work.

I'm not directing this at you, Steve, just venting. I mean seriously though...if the new card comes in and I still have the problem. Let them test the second GPU slot and if the MOBO is the problem, let them figure it out and replace it. Both slots should fucking work!  :pullhair:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version