FREE --> Surviving Mars - Deluxe Edition @ HumbleBundle

Started by steve58, June 12, 2021, 09:41:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

For a limited time (next ~2 days), get a free copy of Surviving Mars Deluxe Edition when you subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/surviving-mars-deluxe-edition-free-game

Redeem your Surviving Mars - Deluxe Edition key before it expires on Jun 18, 2021, 10:00:00 AM PDT.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

ArizonaTank

Quote from: steve58 on June 12, 2021, 09:41:48 AM
For a limited time (next ~2 days), get a free copy of Surviving Mars Deluxe Edition when you subscribe to the Humble Bundle newsletter.

https://www.humblebundle.com/store/surviving-mars-deluxe-edition-free-game

Thanks!, good catch!
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Destraex

Gotta link your steam account to get it. I still do not want to do that.
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

matt3916

Re "Gotta link your steam account to get it."  Might want to check that.  I do NOT have my humble account linked to steam and I was able to get the freebie.  Just signed in to humble and clicked on the "get this" links.

Destraex

My "get it now" link directly says:
"Steam Link Required Before you can redeem your free copy of Surviving Mars - Deluxe Edition, you must link your Steam account to your Humble Bundle account."

ArizonaTank

Quote from: Destraex on June 12, 2021, 09:36:34 PM
My "get it now" link directly says:
"Steam Link Required Before you can redeem your free copy of Surviving Mars - Deluxe Edition, you must link your Steam account to your Humble Bundle account."

I don't have my Humble Bundle account linked either. I was able to use the Steam code with no problem.

I'd say, go ahead and try it. If during the process it actually does ask you to link accounts...just don't do it. It will have cost you nothing.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Destraex

This is what I get when I click on "get it now". The link to steam option takes me directly to a steam login page to link the accounts.
It also says I am already subscribed to the newsletter.

If I were a betting man I would say check your linked account settings in humble bundle and you might find you are in fact subscibed.

The link button takes me here