'What No Friday Thread' Thread

Started by undercovergeek, September 21, 2012, 12:39:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Evening folks - another weekend looms - watcha playing?

Imperium Galactica 2
Taking my first forray into PrON now that 1.03 seems stable
CMBN PBEMs
CK II

Barthheart

My list of maybe's....
B17 The mighty Eighth- just got on sale at GOG
MOO3 - just got on sale at GOG
FTL
CKII

For sure some beta tesing - hope to be able to talk about this game in early Oct.
Some work on VASSAL modules I'm way behind on....

undercovergeek

Barthheart

tgb

Alea Jacta Est (once it's released tomorrow)
Fallen Enchantress Beta 5
A Paradox beta that shall remain nameless (if the download link arrives)

Barthheart

Quote from: tgb on September 21, 2012, 01:04:43 PM
A Paradox beta that shall remain nameless (if the download link arrives)

EU IV ?!?   ???

Greybriar

World of Tanks is having a Peace Weekend special so I will be playing that a bit to gain some extra credits. I have three 80ish characters (levels 81, 83, and 84) on my main server in World of WarCraft I want to get to level 85 before the Mists of Pandaria expansion goes live next week, so I will probably be spending most of my time playing WoW.

To break monotony, I may play a bit of EVE Online and I don't know what else.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Bison

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Barthheart on September 21, 2012, 12:45:35 PM

Make sure you patch and mod properly to get the most of the experience!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Barthheart

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 21, 2012, 01:23:29 PM
Quote from: Barthheart on September 21, 2012, 12:45:35 PM

Make sure you patch and mod properly to get the most of the experience!

Yeah I'm gonna dig up the thread where you explained how to get it there!  Thanks for that.  8)

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Toonces

Oddly enough, I have B-17 The Mighty Eighth in my HD right now.  Don't know if I'll actually play it again this weekend, though.

I'm in a flight simming mood lately, so I'll probably be spending some time with BMS Falcon, IL-2, and Over Flanders Fields.

I don't know about any strategy/RPG gaming; maybe Oblivion as I've sort of burned out on Skyrim.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

MarkShot

I never play B-17 the original or the remake.  It does sound like something, I should have tried.

I am torn between AOD [DOS] just because I tried a game the other day and it was so fun ...

Or yesterday I got yet another Chess game for my iPad.  I've been neglecting my chess play.  I got chess everywhere in many forms:

Desktop/Laptop:  Chessmaster 11, Deep Fritz 12, Fritz 12

iPad2:  Shredder, tChessPro, StockFish, ChessPro with Coach

Saitek Mephisto (Dedicated chess handheld like a Palm Pilot.  Damn going for about $400 USD on Amazon and I paid about $80 USD.  Hmm ...)

Web:  Chess.com diamond member (online training) also has an iPad app

Certainly, no shortage of chess!

But then, I want to go convoy hunting and see if I spot Mike on his surf board!  :)

Huw the Poo

I think you all know what I'll be playing.  8)

bob48

^Warlock?

Or will it be that other game that you have mentioned once or twice - the name of which escapes me.......
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!