金曜日のゲームのスレッド

Started by Bison, October 12, 2012, 06:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Hoping to finally crack open xcom.....pre ordered it but haven't had the time to even play it yet.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

eyebiter

steve58

Quote from: Gusington on October 12, 2012, 05:18:47 PM
Is that privately owned Harrier flown by a US Marine by chance?

He is a retired Marine.

www.nallsaviation.com/biography
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 12, 2012, 08:57:39 AM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on October 12, 2012, 08:25:32 AM

and trying to resist buying XCOM.....

After work tonight I was in WalMart picking up a few things minding my own business when I walked by the computer games and they had X-COM out front with a little display.  I picked the game up and was looking over the box feeling all my resolve melting away ... and then at the moment I was about to turn and head to the checkout my phone rang and it was the wife reminding me to pick something up.  I stopped cold and slowly put the game down and backed away.  Somehow she just knew what I was doing...  ::)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

^Don't make any sudden moves. Drop the box. Good, you're doing good.

And Steve word is that there is no such thing as a 'retired' Marine ;)

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

Bison

Quote from: TheCommandTent on October 12, 2012, 06:34:12 PM
Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 12, 2012, 08:57:39 AM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on October 12, 2012, 08:25:32 AM

and trying to resist buying XCOM.....

After work tonight I was in WalMart picking up a few things minding my own business when I walked by the computer games and they had X-COM out front with a little display.  I picked the game up and was looking over the box feeling all my resolve melting away ... and then at the moment I was about to turn and head to the checkout my phone rang and it was the wife reminding me to pick something up.  I stopped cold and slowly put the game down and backed away.  Somehow she just knew what I was doing...  ::)

Once and while a man needs to sleep on the couch to remind himself why it was I wanted a full sized couch in the first place.

XCOM is prettty outstanding.

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

steve58

Quote from: Gusington on October 12, 2012, 06:58:02 PM
^Don't make any sudden moves. Drop the box. Good, you're doing good.

And Steve word is that there is no such thing as a 'retired' Marine ;)

Actually I knew/have heard that :-[ I stand corrected
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Nefaro

Quote from: steve58 on October 12, 2012, 04:03:23 PM
Hopefully I will get in some more time with War Thunder.  I'm liking it a lot, but I'm getting tired of being fodder for everyone who's got/bought higher level planes.  I'm thinking I may cough up the $20 and buy the Japanese and USA Pacific Campaign bundle to pick up the A6M5 Zero and the XP-38G planes.

Tip:  Get something armed with 20mm cannon.  Then you'll be just fine.

I'll not get into details or opinion, here, but that's the place to be right now.  ;)

Barthheart

Quote from: LongBlade on October 12, 2012, 05:37:23 PM
Quote from: mikeck on October 12, 2012, 03:43:31 PM
Bought xcom because I don't want to be the only one not playing it.

+1

You caved LB?!?

It's CT and myself left.....?  :o

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

LongBlade

Quote from: Barthheart on October 12, 2012, 08:35:04 PM
Quote from: LongBlade on October 12, 2012, 05:37:23 PM
Quote from: mikeck on October 12, 2012, 03:43:31 PM
Bought xcom because I don't want to be the only one not playing it.

+1

You caved LB?!?

It's CT and myself left.....?  :o

If it makes you feel any better I probably won't play it until tomorrow.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.