金曜日のゲームのスレッド

Started by Bison, October 12, 2012, 06:35:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barthheart

Quote from: undercovergeek on October 13, 2012, 12:38:55 PM
test faster!!! i see its Jan '13 now, pffft Christmas ruined, all your fault!!

Eh?!? What have you heard that I haven't????

EDIT: Well don't that beat all....  I had no notice of the schedule change...... I'm breaking things as fast as I can!  :o

undercovergeek

Yeah, its on the matrix site apparently you're not testing MP enough!

Staggerwing

Toonces, what graphics mods are you using for Morrowind? I tried one that was supposed to bring Oblivion-quality scenery into the game but I was never able to get it to run. I'm not fussy but I'd like the game to be just a little easier on the eye.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Barthheart on October 13, 2012, 09:41:41 PM

EDIT: Well don't that beat all....  I had no notice of the schedule change...... I'm breaking things as fast as I can!  :o

Just curious what game we are speaking of?

Tuna

hmmm Sunday and I didn't do xcom all weekend..Watched Gettysburg with my Son Friday night.. Act of Valor by myself last night... Today I will definitely try and get some Xcom in.. but the Patriots are this afternoon!

bob48

Gettysburg and Gods & Generals - my fav ACW films - Picketts Charge in Gettysburg is just spectacular. I have both DVD's - shame they never made the 3rd film to round it off.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Tuna

Yes, I have both DVD's as well!.. A lot of people/critics slammed Gods & Generals, but I thoroughly enjoy them both and also wish they had completed the third one  :'(

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: bob48 on October 14, 2012, 07:18:41 AM
Gettysburg and Gods & Generals - my fav ACW films - Picketts Charge in Gettysburg is just spectacular. I have both DVD's - shame they never made the 3rd film to round it off.

Gettysburg, one of my all time favorites....but Gods and General, could never wrap my head around it...

bob48

I think that the problem with Gods and generals is that they crammed too much in. However, the scenes from Fredricksburg are pretty incredible and make up for the rest of the film. The part where the 2 Irish brigades face off I thought was very well done, and quite emotional.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: bob48 on October 14, 2012, 07:54:05 AM
I think that the problem with Gods and generals is that they crammed too much in. However, the scenes from Fredricksburg are pretty incredible and make up for the rest of the film. The part where the 2 Irish brigades face off I thought was very well done, and quite emotional.

Agreed...the battle scenes were good.

W8taminute

Quote from: Tuna on October 14, 2012, 06:55:38 AM
.. but the Patriots are this afternoon!

Attaboy.  Good to see another Patriots fan.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Barthheart

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on October 14, 2012, 06:34:00 AM

Heroes of Stalingrad - Lock n Load PC game.

http://www.locknloadgame.com/Section_Cat_Content_Detail.asp?SID=33&SCAT=74&ID=68

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Barthheart on October 14, 2012, 10:55:11 AM
Quote from: Grim.Reaper on October 14, 2012, 06:34:00 AM

Heroes of Stalingrad - Lock n Load PC game.

http://www.locknloadgame.com/Section_Cat_Content_Detail.asp?SID=33&SCAT=74&ID=68

Cool...thanks.....hopefully it is turning out to be good.....has to be one of the longest games to be developed and not released yet:)

Kushan

Quote from: W8taminute on October 14, 2012, 09:08:00 AM
Quote from: Tuna on October 14, 2012, 06:55:38 AM
.. but the Patriots are this afternoon!

Attaboy.  Good to see another Patriots fan.

Play X-Com, It will be more entertaining.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd