Ass-Kicking Deal for Mac-based Wargamers

Started by bayonetbrant, October 30, 2012, 07:10:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keunert

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Zulu1966

Note though ...

Official from BF ... as its an apple app store purchase ... it wont support the commonwealth add on module direct from them ... only if it gets released to the appstore at some point will it do so.
"you are the rule maker, the dictator, the mini- Stalin, Mao, Hitler, the emperor, generalissimo, the MAN. You may talk the talk and appear to be quite easy going to foster popularity, but to the MAN I say F*CK YOU." And Steve G is F******g rude ? Just another day on the BF forum ... one demented idiots reaction to BF disagreeing about the thickness of the armour on a Tiger II turret mantlet.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Zulu1966 on November 01, 2012, 08:05:38 AM:) Well with all due apologies to bayonet for ever doubting it -

No need to apologize.  I'm glad someone double-checked it.  I'd feel like a complete twit if I posted something that turned out to be crap.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers