GOG Weekend EA sale

Started by steve58, November 02, 2012, 03:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Just saw this on Slickdeals.

GOG is having a sale on EA games from the last 15 years. All are DRM-free and are offered via digital download.

$2.39 Each

• Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri
  • SimCity 2000 Special Edition
  • Dungeon Keeper
  • Dungeon Keeper 2
  • Theme Hospital
  • Populous
  • Populous 2: Trials of the Olympian Gods
  • Populous: The Beginning
  • Magic Carpet
  • Syndicate
  • Wing Commander 1+2
  • Wing Commander 3: Heart of the Tiger
  • Wing Commander 4: The Price of Freedom
  • Wing Commander: Privateer
  • Ultima 1+2+3
  • Ultima 4+5+6
  • Ultima 7: The Complete Edition
  • Ultima 8: Gold Edition
  • Ultima 9: Ascension
  • Ultima Underworld 1+2
  • Nox
  • Lands of Lore 1+2
  • Lands of Lore 3
  • Crusader: No Remorse
  • Crusader" No Regret
  • Starflight 1+2

I think I'm going to pick up some of the Wing Commander games to tide me over until Star Citizen comes out...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

LongBlade

Thanks for posting that. I've gotta hold off. My Spidey-sense tells me there are some minis in my future...
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

steve58

Its been a long week what with Sandy and work...minis??
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

steve58

As Homer would say "Doh!'. I just never got into the tabletop aspect of wargaming.  Played Risk with my brothers when we were kids, just never evolved  ;) past that...especially once I discovered wargaming on my Commodore 64...

Greybriar

Thanks for the heads-up, Steve.

I already own several of those titles, and now would be a good time to buy a few more. I may never play them but at least I would be supporting a site that makes games available without draconic DRM.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

Nefaro

Hrmm..

Perhaps adding Ultima 4,5,6 and the Ultima Underworlds to my growing old DOS RPG collection is in order.   :D

Shelldrake

The Lands of Lore series is tempting me.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Rayfer

Quote from: Shelldrake on November 03, 2012, 04:51:11 AM
The Lands of Lore series is tempting me.

I enjoyed the first back when it was new in the DOS days, but the sequel was nothing short of aweful so I never bothere with the third.

Martok

Quote from: steve58 on November 02, 2012, 03:48:25 PM

• Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri

Sold.  8)  Thanks for the heads-up steve

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces