...so whats on your Christmas list this year?

Started by steve58, December 09, 2012, 05:04:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

The wife has been asking what I want for Christmas.  I think I'm going to tell her I'd like a TrackIR 5  :)
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

bbmike

An iPad Mini 'cause I ain't buying one but I want one.  ;D
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

TheCommandTent

From the computer game category I have XCOM and StarCraft II.  I also asked for STEAM gift cards as I will be using those when the big STEAM sales come along.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

airboy

I would like more free time to go hunting and shooting.

If I could get that it would be awesome.

Anguille

We don't have gifts. Only the children get them.

Silent Disapproval Robot

World Peace

HAHAHAHA!!!....no

I dunno.  Maybe Dishonoured, FarCry3, Midway?

undercovergeek

torn between 2 at the moment - either Command Ops, after i inspect the demo and tutorial vids some more, or im sorely tempted by the 17 C & C games collection for £25, im always yearning for some C&C original action - the one and only RTS i poured hours into my only doubt is the rose coloured spectacles effect

TheCommandTent

Quote from: undercovergeek on December 09, 2012, 05:29:44 PM
torn between 2 at the moment - either Command Ops, after i inspect the demo and tutorial vids some more, or im sorely tempted by the 17 C & C games collection for £25, im always yearning for some C&C original action - the one and only RTS i poured hours into my only doubt is the rose coloured spectacles effect

That C&C bundle does sound tempting
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

Even though I am the n00biest of n00bs with Rise of Flight I would love to see the Channel map released for the holidays.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Sleep and no family melodrama.  Seriously if I get that I'm a happy man.  I also know that I'm not getting any games but you can be sure I'll be my own Santa for a few.  :D

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Smug Protestor II: The Aspartame Chronicles?

Rank up to level 4 and you get to tag your own protest signs!  Level 6 and you get to lead a drum circle.

Staggerwing

I'm taking it easy, saving up for a downpayment on a house. I still have the rifle fund though... and that carbine thread has remotivated me. :)
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

RooksBailey

Game-wise: not much left.  Maybe Wargame: European Escalation, if it goes on sale somewhere.  It is the last game from 2012 that I have yet to try.  And I am excited by the announcement of the forthcoming AirLand Battle expansion. 
"As I understand from your communication, Mr. Engle, you're on the brink of self-destruction. May I shake your hand? A brilliant idea! I speak as one who has destroyed himself a score of times.  I am, Mr. Engle, a veteran corpse. We are all corpses here! This rendezvous is one of the musical graveyards of the town. Caters to zombies hopping around with dead hearts and price tags for souls." - Angels Over Broadway

Grim.Reaper

Looks like Matrix now has gift card options.....now your significant other can just give you a certificate to spend as you see fit:)

http://www.matrixgames.com/store/merchandise.asp

(at top of the page and then have to scroll all the way left)