Exodus Wars : Fractured Empire

Started by Zulu1966, December 17, 2012, 05:10:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tpek

It's currently in pre-alpha, with limited access, which explains the need for it.
And it may change later, who knows.
The devs are open to ideas after all.

junk2drive

I posted at the dev forums about the concern to login to play. They stated that this is temporary and that you will be able to play offline.

Also they are looking at various methods of multiplayer and continued work on the AI for solo play.

ArizonaTank

The game has just been released (Jan 30, 2015).  This week it is 50% off to celebrate.  For $9 it looks interesting so I'll give it a shot.
Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

Huw the Poo

I'm frankly amazed it has been released already.  I tried it out after it was generously donated to me in October and it was nowhere near ready.  Loads of work required.

I guess I'll have a look at some point but I have too much else to play for the time being.

tgb

Reading about it I thought "that sounds interesting".  Then I went to the Steam page and realized I had purchased it months ago, but never really spent any time with it.  So now it's installed and I'll be checking it out over the next couple of days.

Jarhead0331

I find it hard to believe that this is truly out of "early access".  Just seemed like it had such a long way to go.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Tpek

Especially considering they removed the Multiplayer options so they could re-implement them better later. :P

FarAway Sooner

I'm finding that the "out of Early Access" label is about as reliable as being "almost a virgin"...