Immersive Skyrim

Started by PanzersEast, April 23, 2013, 08:53:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Hahaha, yeah, I thought the exact same thing.

That's...actually pretty sad.  :-[

Nefaro

Thinking of doing some Skyrim again. 

With minimal mods, but there is one thing that aggravated me in the past.  I'm hoping there's a mod for it.

Is there some kind of friendlier looting mod?

If there's some mod that allows you to loot everything on the ground, near where your character is standing, it would save me some (literal) headache.  Not sure if such a mechanical change is even possible as a mod in Skyrim, though.

Aside from the wider FOV fix, this is about the only thing I would really need.  Having to constantly look down at the ground, and pan the camera about, looking for and clicking on loot, helps promote those damn console-port headaches I get.  Because the ground looks TOO CLOSE to me in most of these console-ported 1st/3rd Person games (plus I'm far-sighted). 

Anyone?

BanzaiCat

No. The only mod you really need is this one.

Kushan

Quote from: Nefaro on July 14, 2016, 08:57:10 PM

If there's some mod that allows you to loot everything on the ground, near where your character is standing, it would save me some (literal) headache.  Not sure if such a mechanical change is even possible as a mod in Skyrim, though.

If your looking for a mod that loots everything for you, I would use Kace Auto Loot. If you use SkyUI (which you should be using if your on PC) then you can configure it using SkyUI's MCM. I used to use it but removed it from my list. Found it broke immersion even with the ability to configure it.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Nefaro

Quote from: Kushan on July 14, 2016, 10:53:44 PM
Quote from: Nefaro on July 14, 2016, 08:57:10 PM

If your looking for a mod that loots everything for you, I would use Kace Auto Loot. If you use SkyUI (which you should be using if your on PC) then you can configure it using SkyUI's MCM. I used to use it but removed it from my list. Found it broke immersion even with the ability to configure it.

Thanks for the link.

While I was hoping for something that could pick up loose items nearby (this seems to just be for bodies/containers), it would reduce the frequency of having to keep looking down.  A little bit.