More DLC for Graviteam Tactics...

Started by Jarhead0331, April 25, 2013, 12:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolan50

On another note.
It looks like GTMF-Graviteam Tactics Mius Front will be a completely different game then what some of us are used to with APOS/GTOS,so I guess I will have to open a new thread for the new game to differentiate the 2 games and help alleviate any confusion.

Once I have a better understanding of the new features and some idea of when a planned release date is for the game I'll start the new thread here.
A Corporate Executive,a Democrat and a Republican walk into a room.The CEO walks in first and notices 10 cookies on a plate and pockets 9 of them,then turns to the Republican and whispers in his ear  and says "The Democrat is trying to steal your cookie".

Jarhead0331

I love how these DLCs just sneak up on us and get released. Happy to see some more post-WWII content.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1158491/Graviteam_Tactics_Leopards_Leap/

The 21st FAPLA MRBde was moving from Cuito-Cuanavale to the south-east towards r.Lomba. Reaching the north bank of the river, Bde had to cross it. And then continue the offensive together with the 47th Bde in the direction of Mavinga town, where a runway was located, which would allow the Angolan air force to support further attack on Jamba, the UNITA headquarters. The 21st MRBde approached r.Lomba from the north. The engineering units of the brigade made a pontoon bridge across the river, which allowed them to transfer heavy vehicles and weapons to the south bank and continue the offensive to Mavinga. But the Angolan forces clashed with the SADF, which began combat operations in support of UNITA, in the area of the crossing. This was the first major battle of Operation Moduler!

Two operations for the Angolan FAPLA and SADF (SWATF, UNITA).
Precisely recreated area at the middle reaches of the Lomba river, 60 sq. km wide.
Historical organizational structure of units at the time of the operations Saludando a Octubre and Moduler.
The first combat use of the Ratel ZT3 ATGM.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18