Question for Jomni, PanzersEast or other Flight Simmers

Started by Tuna, August 22, 2013, 09:06:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

em2nought

Quote from: jomni on March 03, 2019, 05:41:41 AM
X-Plane helped developed this aircraft.
http://www.thedrive.com/tech/25914/beta-technologies-a-vermont-e-vtol-air-taxi-start-up-might-be-about-to-change-the-aviation-world

That video made me start to wonder if electric paramotors are coming down the pike and lo an behold, yes! 
https://paramotornews.com/category/electric-ppg/ 
I'm going to have to start a good diet.   :notworthy:

Another one with a very cheap priced motor
http://juicedparamotors.yolasite.com/
Stolen elections have consequences.

Toonces

Yazzy's post mirrors what I've read about P3D. 

I have a pretty significant investment in FSX so I haven't upgraded; FSX meets all my needs at the moment from a time/cost perspective.  But if I spent a lot of time in civilian simming, I'd invest in P3D, but be prepared to spend a LOT more money pimping it out.

I will say that I have overwhelming felt that my investment in add-ons had greatly enhanced my FSX experience.  Once you try it with upgraded terrain and a PMDG aircraft, it's pretty hard to go back to vanilla.

Some of those terrain companies have little trial terrains so you can see for yourself before you buy. 
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Tripoli

I just purchased P3d4. My orbs and mega earth scenery all ported over from FSX, so no additional expense there. However, you will have to buy a lot of your aircraft again. If you want to check out megaearth scenery, I am doing a virtual tour of CONUS in  Piper Cub and posting screenshots at the Mutlley's Hanger website
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Kushan

Quote from: Toonces on March 03, 2019, 09:20:45 PM
Yazzy's post mirrors what I've read about P3D. 

I have a pretty significant investment in FSX so I haven't upgraded; FSX meets all my needs at the moment from a time/cost perspective.  But if I spent a lot of time in civilian simming, I'd invest in P3D, but be prepared to spend a LOT more money pimping it out.

I will say that I have overwhelming felt that my investment in add-ons had greatly enhanced my FSX experience.  Once you try it with upgraded terrain and a PMDG aircraft, it's pretty hard to go back to vanilla.

Some of those terrain companies have little trial terrains so you can see for yourself before you buy.

I've been on P3D since I got back into the hobby a few years ago but IMO P3D going 64 bit made FSX even more obsolete. Would have been worth upgrading just to make OOMs go away. I had to rebuy a few addons when it went to 64-bit but luckily most companies offered the upgrade for free.

Quote from: Tripoli on March 03, 2019, 11:29:47 PM
I just purchased P3d4. My orbs and mega earth scenery all ported over from FSX, so no additional expense there. However, you will have to buy a lot of your aircraft again. If you want to check out megaearth scenery, I am doing a virtual tour of CONUS in  Piper Cub and posting screenshots at the Mutlley's Hanger website

If you don't have it already, I highly recommend FreeMesh. Works great with OrbX Global in areas not covered by a regional mesh. Warning..its a huge download.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play