You've lost that FRIDAY feeling...ooooh that FRIDAY feeling...

Started by JudgeDredd, November 08, 2013, 05:44:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

Nothing much I don't think.

I have my bessie mate coming over from Wales to watch the rugby so we'll likely just get drunk and enjoy the rugby.

I might, just might be able to start my AAR for LnL:Blood and Bridges - at least layout the setup and the rules of the scenario.

Not likely to get any other gaming in...so that is all from me I'm afraid.
Alba gu' brath

undercovergeek

going thru such a busy period at work, no gaming last week, none this week so far, hopefully, just hopefully there will be some tonight after this frikking conference -

HOI III Italy and AAR update

and some CMANO tutorials i hope

would love to get stuck into Rome II but i need a 'session' not just an hour or two

did like the look of Sids Pacific Aces but im not seeing anything thats knocking my socks off

All my work colleagues have plumped for PS3 BF4 and im getting the summons on a daily basis - this might have to be a purchase this weekend

Firework display with undercoverjunior on saturday night

JudgeDredd

^ I've so far not seen anything in Pacific Aces that suggests it's an move up from Ace Patrol. In fact imo it's a step down. I'm still having fun with it and for £3.50 or whatever it was, there's still alot of fun in it - but by comparison, I think it's lighter than the original.
Alba gu' brath

tgb

Back to Rome II for me, as well as more Empire, and perhaps spending some time with the beta for Pandora:First Contact.

undercovergeek

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 08, 2013, 06:01:40 AM
^ I've so far not seen anything in Pacific Aces that suggests it's an move up from Ace Patrol. In fact imo it's a step down. I'm still having fun with it and for £3.50 or whatever it was, there's still alot of fun in it - but by comparison, I think it's lighter than the original.

ive got too much gaming backlog to add a 'its ok' game to it - if it was spectacular maybe, but right now ive got 'great' games up to my eyes

MetalDog

I have to work Saturday, but, when I get home, it will be Warlock: Master of the Arcane.  I picked up a game I had put down a couple of months ago.  Max settings on everything, eliminate your rivals.  Right now, I am just spinning my wheels.  Just starting to clear my first underworld.  The Grand Librarian is sending settlers into the underworld, but no troops.  Useless bugger.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Jarhead0331

I'll probably continue to torture myself with the COD campaign. Maybe some more Batman Origins and even some Dishonored, which I've recently started playing again after a long hiatus.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

undercovergeek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 08, 2013, 07:02:18 AM
I'll probably continue to torture myself with the COD campaign. Maybe some more Batman Origins and even some Dishonored, which I've recently started playing again after a long hiatus.

do you have COD and BF4?

bayonetbrant

I have family here, but dad and I are going to try to get in a game of A Distant Plain
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Jarhead0331

Quote from: undercovergeek on November 08, 2013, 07:08:29 AM

do you have COD and BF4?

Yes... :'(
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

undercovergeek

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 08, 2013, 07:24:08 AM
Quote from: undercovergeek on November 08, 2013, 07:08:29 AM

do you have COD and BF4?

Yes... :'(

lmao, and a junior jarhead running round - man you must be pressed for time  :D

mikeck

Trying to fight my way out of a Greco-roman war I didnt want. I am very close to losing my first TW game ever (even with cheating and do-over turns)

Dangerous waters Red storm rising campaign
fallen Enchantress
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Barthheart

I've gotten sucked back into CiV after that last patch so any free time will probably go there.
More VASSAL work.
More testing of HoS.

jomni

Quote from: JudgeDredd on November 08, 2013, 06:01:40 AM

True.  Step down.  I am really not digging the graphics.

I'll be flying as usual. :D