Wings Over Flanders Fields (WOFF) (Dec 2013)

Started by steve58, November 28, 2013, 02:03:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

...finally

Hi Guys,

Its been a long haul for all of us - but we are expecting to be able to release WOFF this December all being well.

Look for our all new WOFF website going live early next week - we will post the new URL shortly.

Thanks all for Hanging in there!

WM

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3868698/WOFF_Release_Date#Post3868698

http://www.overflandersfields.com/

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Toonces

Sigh...yet another flight sim to add to the collection...  ::)

8)
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Staggerwing

Quote from: Toonces on November 28, 2013, 02:25:26 PM
Sigh...yet another flight sim to add to the collection...  ::)

8)

I believe you have to have MS Combat Simulator 3 to be able to use this sim. It totally changes everything but the core program is pulled from the guts of MSCS3.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Toonces

Yep.  already have OFF with Hat in the Ring.  Great game.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Staggerwing

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

steve58

...and the new website is up:  http://www.overflandersfields.com/index.html

*sigh* looks like my old Intel Core2Quad 9450 2.66GHz/nvidia GTS 450 w/1GB vRAM may not be up to running it  :(
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Quote from: Staggerwing on November 28, 2013, 07:28:17 PM
Are the planes easier to fly than in Rise of Flight?

@ Staggerwing -- I think so yes, at least in the original OFF and HITR.

Nefaro

Dammit.  I thought they said the new release wouldn't require an ancient copy of CFS3. 

Looks like I'll have to dig around for one now.  >:(  Any ideas where to look?  I'm guessing it requires a physical disk..

Edit:  Nevermind.. look like amazon still has plenty.

steve58

^Yup, you will need a CD version of CFS3 unless you can find a DVD version (which seems to be rare).  But lots of copies of CFS3 (CD) still available on Amazon and Ebay.  As long as it took them, they should've come up with a new engine by now.

Nefaro

Quote from: steve58 on December 01, 2013, 08:32:59 PM
^Yup, you will need a CD version of CFS3 unless you can find a DVD version (which seems to be rare).  But lots of copies of CFS3 (CD) still available on Amazon and Ebay.  As long as it took them, they should've come up with a new engine by now.

Thanks.  I had just checked Amazon and they have some. 

Makes me wonder how long the supplies of CFS3 disks will last when something like this happens.  Surely they aren't still being pressed?

Gusington

Back in the day I got a copy of CFS3 from Target for 8.99.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Yeah, I have one from way back. I hope I can find it...  :-\

DoctorQuest

The local Staples (Omaha, NE) has the CD version. I think I've seen it at Office Max/Depot as well. Like $9.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Staggerwing

Toonces