Obsidian's Pillars of Eternity

Started by undercovergeek, December 11, 2013, 03:29:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Im not much for the dungeon crawling, RPG-ing, group mechanics style but damn this looks nice and immersive

http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2013/12/10/mega-impressions-obsidians-pillars-of-eternity/

Rayfer

Very much looking forward to this.  The trailer is well done....looks like it could be a good rpg in the Baldur's Gate genre.

Nefaro

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mikeck

"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Yskonyn

Finally an isometric viewpoint! I have missed that!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Martok

Okay, that does look & sound pretty f-in cool. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Tpek

Is this actually new to you guys? :P
Project Eternity has been in development for a long while now after a successful Kickstarter campaign.

LongBlade

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

mikeck

Quote from: Tpek on December 12, 2013, 01:06:59 PM
Is this actually new to you guys? :P
Project Eternity has been in development for a long while now after a successful Kickstarter campaign.

Yes
Still sold
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Tpek

I'm not trying to dissuade you at all.
I've been following this up for a long time (and can proudly say I kickstartered the thing)

Nefaro

mikeck

Quote from: Tpek on December 12, 2013, 01:37:51 PM
I'm not trying to dissuade you at all.
I've been following this up for a long time (and can proudly say I kickstartered the thing)

No, I know...just joking with you

Nefaro

Tpek is one of the few people who owns every PC game created in the last decade, and some that haven't even been released.  ;D

Tpek

Quote from: Nefaro on December 12, 2013, 02:26:26 PM
Tpek is one of the few people who owns every PC game created in the last decade, and some that haven't even been released.  ;D

Let's not exaggerate here, I only own about 70%.