"You've Lost That Friday Feeling...." - Say it isn't so! F R I D A Y!!

Started by JudgeDredd, January 24, 2014, 03:15:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Congrats Meng. Nine months ago was a slow time in gaming after all. Game now before the 3am "It's your turn" Feeding begins.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MengJiao

Quote from: Sir Slash on January 30, 2014, 01:17:36 PM
Congrats Meng. Nine months ago was a slow time in gaming after all. Game now before the 3am "It's your turn" Feeding begins.

So far YungMeng is the ideal gamer.  All he does is eat, sleep and soil himself.  Just add games and he'll be ideal!  Unfortunately, I suspect he will resemble his sister and be far more interested in leaping and climbing and such than in eating small, cardboard Etruscans.  Still, I am hopeful and I have the Etruscan hors d'oeuvres lined up and waiting somewhere on the bookshelves. 

Anguille

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Tuna

Congrats MengJiao! I remember when my soon to be 15 year old was a baby. He used to have to be rocked in his lil plastic cradle to stop the crying.. Would do a lot of gaming while rocking with my foot.. I think even remember playing Fighter Ace 1.5 on the Microsoft Zone with the cradle balanced on my lap. Luckily there were no accidents (only on the computer screen)!

BanzaiCat

About the only thing that would get my kids' attention when they were babies (my son just turned 15, and my daughter is about to turn 13 here in about a week) was playing Reader Rabbit or whatever it was called.

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Arctic Blast