Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

W8taminute

My Russian paratrooper hitching a ride with a team mate.  We're going behind the lines to liberate some gold rumored to be still inside a bank that the bad guys stole.  Props to anyone who can guess the movie title that inspired me for this screenshot.  Woof woof!  [edit: nevermind, you can see the title in my jpeg attachment.   #:-) ]

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

Totally Bad Ass W8!  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

CapnKirk

A little Shogun Total War 2

Sir Slash

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

CapnKirk

Thanks guys!  I've gotta be careful, don't want to make the wife jealous by posting such spicy pics on the nets.

Sir Slash

That's a good policy. Jealous wives are never a good thing. Well, maybe a little.... :-"

AchillesLastStand

Couple screenshots from the demo of "Regiments" on Steam. It plays fairly similar to the Wargame series and after a couple of hours can say i like it. Development team is only 1 guy and i believe it will be only single player and no multiplayer.

CapnKirk

Nice shots Achilles!  Love the tanks in the field.

AchillesLastStand

Thank you, it is supposed to have a dynamic campaign and a skirmish mode only. Am curious if that will be enough content to warrant a purchase. The couple skirmishes i played in the demo were enjoyable though.

The Wargaming Scribe

The first ads in video game : SSI's Torpedo Fire in 1981 :)

Amused at the person who thought "Computer Napoleonics ? Maybe it is not specific enough ? Let's make sure people don't buy our game thinking they can redo the battle of Leipzig when really we only have Waterloo"
My blog : https://zeitgame.net/ - playing all computer wargames in order of release.

Geezer

Just finished my first game of Slipways.  Had a lot of fun with it.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Sir Slash

That looks interesting Geezer. Is it hard to play?

Geezer

It's not hard.  The map is randomly generated and you need to connect up the resources of one or more planets with the production needs of other planets.  You are trying to make loops where planets feed each other for mutual benefit.  There are also research labs that can be built that then allow you to add technology buffs to your empire.  Those are randomly generated at the start of each game.  You also get to pick two randomly generated perks at the start of the game based on aligning yourself with any of the three available allied races.  You score points based on how well you build up your empire with the goal of getting the highest score.  There might be some kind of Steam leaderboard, but I haven't paid any attention to that.

I'd call it a connect the dots type of puzzle game with a lot of depth and a lot of replayability due to the map, tech, and perk RNG.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw