Main Menu

Started by eyebiter, April 19, 2014, 11:47:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SgtRock

I've done enough Beta testing of WITP, WITP/AE and WITE, with all of the releases/updates after release. ::)

I'm not sure of how well the WITE engine will work with War in the West, too many divisions in too little space for Normandy, Sicily & Italy. I'm still amazed how Germany was able to hide factories, airfields and even whole divisions from allied air power and how you simulate that in a wargame I have no idea. GG's games still haven't addressed Hitler's final solution, more & more of Germany's war effort as the war progressed, went to the final solution.

Tuna

Quote from: JudgeDredd on April 22, 2014, 02:24:37 PM
The damage to railways gets me. In terms of attacking and moving, very intuitive. I also get confused with the various HQs, their ranges and requirements in terms of keeping up with the front.

Thank GOD they stopped the "retreating" HQ when you moved a unit off the HQ stack!

And Nefaro - I am one of those who ALWAYS play the Germans.  ;D It never occurs to me to play the Brits, Yanks, French, Polish, Russians....always the Germans.

I think you hit the c key (for command) and it gives you all your units and you can sort by a field that shows you the ones that are too far from HQ.. makes it easier to remedy before ending each turn.. Unless of course they have no movement points left!  :o