Main Menu

FRIDAY Together

Started by Tripoli, February 16, 2024, 11:12:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tripoli

The Who

Me?  BoC work.  Fight Club work.  Maybe some CMO for fun, although I'm also having a hankering to fire up the B-17 : Mighty 8th Redux.  And a turn in Rule the Waves 3 AAR.  Looks like war with Italy is brewing.....
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

W8taminute

^Myth has it that Mick Jagger replied "the who?" when asked about the name of this band.  And so The Who was born.  Great song Trip.

My weekend is probably going down like a lead zeppelin.   :HideEyes:

In any case I'll be playing Star Wars: Rebellion, Table Top Simulator, and probably some Heroes of Might and Magic III.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

jamus34

I want to get through my solo board game play of Spirit Island.

Disgaea 7 for the SRPG fix

Maybe some Stellaris or HoI4.
Insert witty comment here.

Dammit Carl!

Keepin' on keepin' on with my WoT/WoWs grind as well as Insurgency Sandstorm, so nothing exciting.  Having said that, I've already dialed up my new lineup and am eagerly awaiting racing season by having Dirt 2.0 and Wreckfest on tap.

Otherwise, I've fiddly work stuff to do (a little) and the "after winter," kind of clean up outside the house to begin.

-and all that Helldiver 2 stuff out there has got me all hot and bothered.  One day, man...one day.  :Dreamer:

Phantom

Andean Abyss - with the Cartels having met their victory conditions, FARC running the south & the AUC well established in the mountains it will be a challenge for the Govt forces to re-establish order & stop the country descending into anarchy. Wonderfully nuanced (board) game from Volko Ruhnke.
You cannot view this attachment.

Jarhead0331

Hell Divers II. Its just so awesome.  :notworthy:
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

devoncop

Colony Ship.

Loving the setting and the factions.

Much less unforgiving than Age of Decadence (though to be fair being a total wuss I am playing on "hero" (easy) mode for my first run.

This is one RPG that I would want to play through a few times given there are apparently a LOT of possible outcomes.

Also still playing multiple PBEMs of WDS John Tiller WW1 and WW2 campaigns.
http://www.slitherine.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=534&t=92000

Link to Field of Glory Empires MP forum with Slitherine Games

Destraex

Warthunder ships and maybe even some bombers. I really feel like that tiny % that found a hidden gem here.
WARNO campaign initial look
Sins2 patch review
COH3 - just because they seem to be about to release some new maps and content.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

W8taminute

I'm toying with the idea of getting Battle Isle: the Andosia War off of GOG.  Don't know how I missed this one back in the day but GOG Galaxy recommended it to me. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk