Friday is finally here!

Started by MetalDog, May 10, 2013, 06:00:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

And with it, the weekend!  No work this weekend, so, game time it is!  Warlock is on tap as well as Civ IV BTS MP.  What goes on from there, well, that's anyones guess :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

FlickJax

WoTs (this weeks special very good), Eador (first one), Panzer Corps Allies and maybe some Neverwinter

Anguille

Heroes of Annihilated Empires mostly.

Armada 2526 Supernova with Iceman's mod...

Not sure what else yet....sooo many options of fantastic games in my collection (played and unplayed).

Gusington

Once I wrap up my M2TW game, I may get back into Diablo III or Skyrim for a bit, and the finally hit the tutorials for CK II and AJE. Trying to resist preordering Rome TW also. That's a game all unto itself.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

Finally back from barcelona tonight -

Lots of dom 3 pbem and some cmbn pbem - that's me cutting down on my muliplayer!!!

Looking to purchase the graviteam stuff too

tgb

It's a Big Beta Weekend! Card Hunter and continuing testing of the German campaign in LnL.

Anguille, what is Iceman's mod?

mikeck

Rise of Prussia Gold
Alea Jacta Est
Dominions 3
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Blucher

I will be playing Skyrim just reached the 100 hour mark. I'm gonna guess I got about another 200 hours to go :)

Kushan

PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

Barthheart

Weather's turning cold for the weekend so back to inside work.... painting my new man cave!  8)

Maybe some CiV using the Play the World mod. Freakin HUGE map.

Some HoS testing. TGB want to try MP yet?

Barthheart

Greybriar

As FlickJax touched on, World of Tanks is featuring a Military Parade Weekend one day of which (two if you work it right) you can have a Premium Account thanks to the Military Parade Bonus Code special that also gives players a number of free expendables. So I will be spending several hours playing World of Tanks this weekend!

Other than Eador - Master of the Broken World and Warlock - Master of the Arcane, I am as yet undecided on what else to play this weekend.
Regardless of how good a PC game may be it will always have its detractors and no matter how bad a PC game may be it will always have its fans.

JudgeDredd

Some OOTP13 and maybe some Toatl War Shogun 2 given all the talk about Rome.

I do have to continue my LnL Band of Heroes AAR - it's looking bad for the US.
Alba gu' brath

tgb

Quote from: Barthheart on May 10, 2013, 08:38:28 AM

Some HoS testing. TGB want to try MP yet?

My schedule is so busy right now between work and leaving for our first vacation in four years next week, I can't guarantee a block of time to devote to MP.  I will be getting home the evening of the 26th and we can probably set something up for after that.

Sir Slash

Age of Wonders-Shadow Magic has taken my brain hostage & won't let it go. The Elves and the Dwarfs have united and are fighting giant bugs in the Spirit World. How could anybody resist that?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.