Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

...now this just looks friggin awesome.

http://riotgame.org/
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Bison

Do you get to kick the crap out of the occupy crowd?

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Bison on May 18, 2013, 10:00:09 PM
Do you get to kick the crap out of the occupy crowd?

Yep...you can play from either perspective.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Gusington

Was checking this out earlier today...players can play as rioters or as The Man.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GJK

ARGH!!!! PIXELATION!!!!
Clip your freaking corners!
----------------------
Blood Bowl on VASSAL - Ask me about it! http://garykrockover.com/BB/
----------------------
"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

-Dean Vernon Wormer

son_of_montfort

Rock, Paper, Shotgun had a lot of praise for it. But I never checked it out, oddly, as it look like my type of thing.
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

mikeck

Get some Hippies!!
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

TheCommandTent

This seems like a good waste of some time.  Always wanted to be in a shield wall against hippies.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Tpek

Is it out yet?
Or is only the beta out for those that pay for the 20$ closed beta version? (how do I then choose this option?)

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Tpek on May 19, 2013, 09:56:30 AM
Is it out yet?
Or is only the beta out for those that pay for the 20$ closed beta version? (how do I then choose this option?)

It is not out yet. If you pay $20, you will get beta access once they release it.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog