GrogCast Season 3 is escaping into the wild!

Started by bayonetbrant, January 26, 2016, 03:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

I'm looking forward to your wisdom on Frying Pan Avoidance.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

KyzBP

Excellent episode, guys!

Airborne: I don't know if I mentioned this somewhere before but Matrix owes you a percentage of my purchase of Command.  I purchased that solely based on your AAR's and you first appearance on the Grogcast. 

Keep up the good work fellas and thanks for the mention at the end. O0

Emeraldlis

Quote from: bob48 on March 18, 2016, 09:57:25 AM
You may well be the only listener after you've heard me babble on for almost an hour..................

Be nice to hear a fellow native on the grogcast , so babble away I'll be listening ....along with others !! You'll do a grand job I'm sure  :)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bob48

Number one fan - my granddaughter in her party dress.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MetalDog

Precious, bob!  And so much sweeter than you, I am sure ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bob48

Thanks, MD. And yes, she is indeed, by a long chalk.

'Clip those corners'

Emeraldlis

Aw Bob she's really cute , none of us can compete with that :)  wouldn't want to either !! Love her dress , I'm doing a course on line for being a seamstress and I would love to get to a standard were I can make something like that  :)  one day hopefully  ::)
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

bob48

Thank you! hard to think that she will be 3 in June, how fast they do grow up. Tomorrow, she's off to Euro Disney for a few days. All we have heard off her for the last few weeks is 'Going to see Mickey' :-)

'Clip those corners'

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

bob48

'Clip those corners'

mirth

MetalDog

They tell me I do I fair voice impression of Mickey Mouse.  If I ever see ya, I'll do it for you in person :)

bob48

Quote from: MetalDog on March 20, 2016, 03:45:45 PM
They tell me I do I fair voice impression of Mickey Mouse.  If I ever see ya, I'll do it for you in person :)
Y'know, its funny, but last time we were in Steam chat, I thought 'MD sounds JUST like MM'...............

'Clip those corners'

Emeraldlis

She's going to love it  Bob , I was there myself in January and I loved it ! I stayed in the center of Paris and traveled in by train it was super easy , and Paris is stunning :)

MetalDog

Quote from: bob48 on March 20, 2016, 03:47:24 PM
Quote from: MetalDog on March 20, 2016, 03:45:45 PM
Y'know, its funny, but last time we were in Steam chat, I thought 'MD sounds JUST like MM'...............

The most foul mouthed mouse you ever heard I'm sure ;)