GrogCast Season 3 is escaping into the wild!

Started by bayonetbrant, January 26, 2016, 03:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bob48

My eldest (her dad) has been there several times, and to Paris and he would agree with you. I'm not totally convinced that at her age she will take it all in, although she is very bright for her age. just hope that she is not disappointed when she sees Mickey Mouse.

She'll probably say 'Hey, MM does a great MD impression...........'
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Emeraldlis

I think she'll just enjoy feeling like a princess for the day , I'm sure she'll remember that ! Most of the little girls there were wearing princess dresses , it was so cute . Heck me and my daughter felt like princesses and we are grown ups .....kinda !!  ;D we didn't wear the dresses though  :uglystupid2:  I did see one grown woman dressed as maleficent which is kind of worrying , lol , I wouldn't take it that far , I know the difference between fantasy and reality  :D  and if MD is Micky we all need to worry .........shudder  :2funny: :2funny:
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

A bad hobbit is hard to break - Staggerwing
Booooo!!!!! Repeat !!!!!!!   - MetalDog

bob48

^You got that last bit right..............

'Clip those corners'

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

And lo, the GrogCast has arisen again.  And among them came The Bawb, and the accent was strong with him.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

undercovergeek

i thought the first few keys of the national anthem were going to be the imperial march!

and having played with Bob over teamspeak, i dont think thats bob - its an imposter - i would have laughed louder at the brummie accent

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

HBuchanan2

Hey Guys

First time on the Forum and love the pod cast.

In the most recent podcast I heard you mention Liberty or Death.  I would be happy to connect by Skype/Vassal to go through the rules, answer questions or play a bit.

Let me know how I can help.

HB
We must all hang together, or assuredly we shall all hang separately.

bob48

^Welcome! If that grogcast don't put you off, then nothing will :-)

'Clip those corners'

MetalDog

Welcome!  bob is right.  If the Grogcast doesn't get ya', you can't be got ;)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Emeraldlis

Great job guys , hope you both feeling better soon Banzai Cat and Bayonet Brant  O0 really enjoyed listening , well done Bob ......great to hear another Brit on there , representing  :coolsmiley: you can certainly talk mate , but then again ....so can I !!!  ;D
"Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm " winston Churchill 😉
"Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer the slings and arrows of outrageous fortune , or to take arms against a sea of trouble ,and by opposing end them "  hamlet  🎭

bob48

Ta. I was really worried that I had started to babble near the end, but then realised that I'd been babbling right from the start!

'Clip those corners'

Emeraldlis

"Nah"..........no babbling detected mate , you made some interesting points  O0  I thought you relaxed and got into the flow really well , you did really good , well done  :)

bob48

..I vote for you as our first Lady grogcaster..................

'Clip those corners'

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bob48 on March 28, 2016, 04:06:45 PM
..I vote for you as our first Lady grogcaster..................

Too late - we already had Christina Kahrl, and before that, B_C's daughter :D
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers