Discuss GrogCast Episode 10!

Started by bayonetbrant, May 12, 2015, 08:20:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

We turn it up to FOUR!  BayonetBrant, Banzai Cat, MetalDog, and Cyrano cut loose on this week's GrogCast

http://grogheads.com/?podcast=the-grogcast-episode-10
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Finally    :P
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

bayonetbrant

t'wern't just me, guys.  B_C's doing the heavy lifting on this O0
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

MIGMaster

I'm really enjoying the Grogcasts - great to crank on at work and listen to while pushing paper. At least I now get some value out of this time ;-)

mirth

mirth

Quotewith a bunch of sweaty hobos sitting in a room begging for the Black Lotus.

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

bayonetbrant

mirth

bayonetbrant

the podcast was already long enough

Cyrano

Sweet fancy mother of...oh, dammit...

I seriously hate listening to myself, but, oh DAMMIT.

I claim inebriation...desperately...

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

mirth

You did just fine. It was a great episode.

mirth

bbmike

Quote from: mirth on May 13, 2015, 10:01:46 AM
Kobayahsi Naru? Really Brant?

To quote Jarhead in another thread: What? Somebody call Martok.  :knuppel2:

Another great podcast guys! I really hope to get to Historicon in July to check out miniature gaming for the first time.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak