GrogCast Season 3 is escaping into the wild!

Started by bayonetbrant, January 26, 2016, 03:38:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on February 23, 2016, 09:48:22 PM
It's a little late in the day :P

You know what? It took me ELEVEN HOURS to edit down this thing. You're more than welcome to take over this task and do it yourself next time. :P

mirth

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 24, 2016, 08:18:04 AM
You're more than welcome to take over this task and do it yourself next time. :P

You really don't want that.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

BanzaiCat

Quote from: mirth on February 24, 2016, 08:43:15 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on February 24, 2016, 08:18:04 AM
You're more than welcome to take over this task and do it yourself next time. :P

You really don't want that.

Ha! Saying that yesterday might have made me give you a different answer.

The original recording was almost 1 hour, 30 minutes. I cut 20 minutes from it just from removing extraneous crutch words. Not saying anything bad about that...everyone does it. And I'm far, far too anal over audio production to ever make this take a short amount of time.  :-\

Bison

I'm not sure I want to risk the possibility of listening to MD going on and on and on about the Yankees 

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Bison on February 24, 2016, 09:17:09 AM
I'm not sure I want to risk the possibility of listening to MD going on and on and on about the Yankees 

you're good; he doesn't too much
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Bison

Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 24, 2016, 09:39:22 AM

We may have different thoughts about what constitutes "too much" Yankees talk.  Is it more or less than 25 words?  :)

republic

I just listened to the Mad Russian podcast (S3E4).  Really enjoyed it.  I have been swamped at work and life so I haven't had a chance to be here much, but you guys are doing phenomenal work with the Podcast and the Site in General.

I don't always have time to goof off on the internet...but when I do, I choose Grogheads.  :)

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

mirth

Another solid GrogCast entry. I learned more about baseball gaming than I could have possible asked for :P

MetalDog

Quote from: Bison on February 24, 2016, 09:42:19 AM
Quote from: bayonetbrant on February 24, 2016, 09:39:22 AM

We may have different thoughts about what constitutes "too much" Yankees talk.  Is it more or less than 25 words?  :)

Less.  And I mentioned your name in my questions to the expert.  You could have taken up as much time as you wanted talking about the Royals, but you chose marital harmony instead.  Not my problem :P
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

mirth

Bison

BanzaiCat

About the most exciting thing about baseball.

Sort of the same with NASCAR.

mirth