A feel good thread

Started by GDS_Starfury, April 13, 2023, 01:09:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GDS_Starfury

I can do things with a toothbrush....
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

GDS_Starfury

how to learn cat-fu
ffs, can't separate the two....

https://twitter.com/i/status/1739959107111846291

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

GDS_Starfury

Gusington

'I love you man, good fight.'

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Sigwolf

Could you at least try to keep your frequent celebration of negative events out of the "feel good" thread?  Please?   :headscratch:

GDS_Starfury

I did.  for whatever reason I couldn't separate the one clip from the base thread.  sry

GDS_Starfury

GDS_Starfury

would totally take home!

GDS_Starfury

Windigo

So what's the bad video there? The 747 on fire? Or the farmer dancing in front of his calves that are you know.... veal!?
   :Party:  :Party:
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

GDS_Starfury

Staggerwing

"Damn... glass... "*tummy rumble*
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

GDS_Starfury

Windigo

Lots of pussy at that party.
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.