Intel Dump - Rumors and glimpses of stuff coming up

Started by bayonetbrant, October 13, 2014, 10:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Jamm

When the going gets weird
the weird turn pro

Barthheart

avrotim

The latest version of THE LAMPS ARE GOING OUT map.   I am hoping to get all the rest of the graphics (cards counters and cover art) done within a week.
currently working on: Crowbar, Thunder in the East, Attack of the 50 Ft Colossi
Currently building: nothing

bayonetbrant

is "Rome" just the label for the entire region?  It just looks weird that far south...
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

avrotim

avrotim

Alan at VPG asked me to redesign the graphics for the VPG game Empires in America.  This is a simple graphics upgrade, no rules will be changed (although the expansion set for the game will now be included).  Its a solitaire States of Siege game and so far I have having fun with the new graphics.

bayonetbrant

avrotim

I have been working this weekend on the EiA map.  Here is part of it.  Its a work in progress.

avrotim

Empires in America Deluxe edition map done, box-art done, card-backs done, approx. 50 of the 75 cards done, and two of the counters designed.  Phew!  This is more work than I thought!  Still, it should all be in place in the next two weeks or so.

(Virtual box graphic!  Real box not exactly as shown)

bbmike

Empires in America Deluxe is looking nice! I own the first one and it looks like I'll be ordering this one.  8)
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bayonetbrant

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

avrotim

panzerde

"This damned Bonaparte is going to get us all killed" - Jean Lannes, 1809

Castellan -  La Fraternite des Boutons Carres