Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gameleaper

Quote from: acctingman on September 23, 2017, 01:57:20 PM
I'd like to try the SW Battlefront if it's not spoken for!

Thanks

PM sent, sorry I did not see your message sooner

gameleaper

Quote from: Skoop on September 23, 2017, 11:02:20 AM
I'll take the KOTOR II Sith Lords off your hands if it's still available.

Ooops, Just realized it's already in my steam library.  Strike that request.

is this a sith trick :) the force be with you

Silent Disapproval Robot

I received a coupon good for 70% off from Supreme Commander Ultimate's regular price.  It's good until December 10th (or October 12th?), 2017 if anyone wants it.  I've tried to get into previous versions of Supreme Commander but it's just not for me. 

gameleaper

Quote from: gameleaper on September 21, 2017, 11:24:10 PM
steam keys for, first to ask ,

Star Wars™ Battlefront™ II

Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic II - Sith Lords

ok both gone

Shelldrake

Steam key for Homefront in case you missed the Humblebundle giveaway. Be sure to redeem before 23 December and please post that the key is taken. Thanks.

NMPFN-Z22J4-M68ED
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Shelldrake

Steam keys for Civ III Complete and Rising Storm GOTY. I am not sure whether they have expired so please post your results.

Civ III   9953X-V8E6R-DREW5

Rising Storm   5PZRJ-B5IJ4-HXHX0
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

AchillesLastStand

Quote from: Shelldrake on December 13, 2017, 06:23:09 AM
Steam keys for Civ III Complete and Rising Storm GOTY. I am not sure whether they have expired so please post your results.

Rising Storm key has already been used!

Shelldrake

Quote from: AchillesLastStand on December 14, 2017, 01:41:39 PM

Sorry, someone must have beat you to it. Thanks for letting me know.

Dean Edell

Nefaro

Quote from: Shelldrake on December 14, 2017, 05:28:55 PM
Quote from: AchillesLastStand on December 14, 2017, 01:41:39 PM

Sorry, someone must have beat you to it. Thanks for letting me know.

Might consider posting freebie keys in the registered user-only section?  Check it out -

http://grogheads.com/forums/index.php?board=77.0

If concerned about random people breezing through and snatching up the keys before the forumites see them.  ;)

Shelldrake

Thanks Nef -  I didn't know about this section. Will do so in the future

Dean Edell

Tuna

But it's like the Front Page, where is it?.. Just kidding.. maybe still make a note in here without the keys so people will go look there.  O0

BanzaiCat

Or, Tuna, you could just post here too and not put the key in the message. Instead just say "first to PM me gets it" or something.

Up to you, too, whom you give it to. I'd be hesitant to give it to someone with say ten posts as opposed to a thousand. But it's your game to give away, sir! :)

Nefaro

Quote from: Tuna on December 15, 2017, 06:41:56 AM
But it's like the Front Page, where is it?.. Just kidding.. maybe still make a note in here without the keys so people will go look there.  O0

I just happened to trip over it one day. 

The registered user key giveaway thread.  Not the Front Page; I've only heard of that mythical place in story & song.

Tuna

Quote from: Nefaro on December 15, 2017, 06:48:09 AM
Quote from: Tuna on December 15, 2017, 06:41:56 AM

I just happened to trip over it one day. 

The registered user key giveaway thread.  Not the Front Page; I've only heard of that mythical place in story & song.

Yeah, I've seen it before.. but for 'gaming'.. this is the forum EVERYONE goes to, so if you like really wanted to get some people to do MP with you, you'd be better off posting in here. I know, having everything organized makes things cleaner, but on the other hand, I'm willing to bet that a ton of people go in here and then don't go to other areas. Maybe THIS should be the front page!

Tpek

Humble Bundle Monthly Leftovers:

* Tomb Raider
http://store.steampowered.com/app/203160/Tomb_Raider/

* Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (annoyingly I just bought it during the sale :P)
http://store.steampowered.com/app/307690/Sleeping_Dogs_Definitive_Edition/