Main Menu

Ahoy hoy

Started by Tom@PfG, May 05, 2015, 02:48:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom@PfG

Hello there,

My name's Tom and I'm one half of a new indie games company called Pondfoot Games.  I'm here after receiving a PM from bayonetbrant on Wargamer.net, who asked me to share info about our new WWII card game currently in development... so here I am!

I'll start a thread for that separately obviously, so for now hello all, a pleasure to be here!

o/

Sir Slash

Ahoy yourself Tom. Great to have you with us.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

mirth

Hey Tom. Thanks for dropping in!
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bayonetbrant

glad you made it!  :)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

Welcome  to Grogheads, Tom! Now if you'll excuse me I'm off to check out a WWII card game I just heard about.  :P
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

MetalDog

Welcome, Tom!  Glad to have you with us :)
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Arctic Blast

Welcome, Tom! Now I'm off to buy yet another game learn about another game!

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Arctic Blast on May 06, 2015, 12:41:20 AMWelcome, Tom! Now I'm off to buy yet another game learn about another game!

you had it right the first time...  you know you did
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Martok

Welcome to Grogheads Tom! 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Arctic Blast

Quote from: bayonetbrant on May 06, 2015, 05:26:00 AM
Quote from: Arctic Blast on May 06, 2015, 12:41:20 AMWelcome, Tom! Now I'm off to buy yet another game learn about another game!

you had it right the first time...  you know you did

I did. Took about ten minutes.  ;D