Main Menu

HI, I'm new to the forum.

Started by Paradox, November 06, 2018, 03:28:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paradox

HI, I'm Paradox.  I began wargaming with Starship Troopers ('76) and Ogre in 1999, and enjoy the sci-fi genre, but I also enjoy Axis & Allies miniatures and Flight Leader.  I enjoy microgames of the 1970s/1980s.  So that' sme.  Hi.

Jarhead0331

Welcome! Happy to have you on board!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Welcome! -- hope you find lots of interesting things to read and perhaps talk about here!  O:-)
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

MetalDog

And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Ubercat

Greetings and welcome, Paradox!

How ironic  :o. I've been thinking the last few days of a guy I used to know who I'm pretty sure had his real name legally changed to Paradox. I haven't seen or spoken to him in more than 25 years but things keep reminding of him. 
"If you have always believed that everyone should play by the same rules and be judged by the same standards, that would have gotten you labelled a radical 50 years ago, a liberal 25 years ago, and a racist today."

- Thomas Sowell

Sir Slash

Welcome to the Grogs Paradox.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.