Welcome > Welcome Aboard!

Hi and Hello

<< < (2/4) > >>

W8taminute:
Welcome Captain!  Good to have you aboard.

CapnKirk:

--- Quote from: al_infierno on May 11, 2021, 03:02:19 PM ---Welcome!   O0  And glad to say you've already passed the Voight Kampff test by talking about wargames in your first post!   :-"

--- End quote ---

Ha!  One of us!

--- Quote from: Gusington on May 11, 2021, 03:02:29 PM ---^Hello and welcome! I'm also playing Rome: Total War (remastered) at the moment as the Scipii. Got notified last night that the Julii have one the campaign but decided to continue anyway.

--- End quote ---
I'm actually playing as the Julii and currently fighting an alliance of Gauls and Germans.  The Gauls formed an alliance with the Germans mid-war, and the Germans sent down an army from the north.
How do you like the remaster?  Is it worth upgrading in your opinion?

--- Quote from: Sir Slash on May 11, 2021, 05:32:23 PM ---Welcome to the Grogs CapnKirk. Great to have you with us. For the Record, I will not be the first to utter a, 'Beam me up, Scotty' line for this thread.  O:-)

--- End quote ---

Well now that you brought up the elephant in the room, someone is going to have to do it.   :-"

Thank you for the welcome everyone!

Gusington:
Hey Cap'n...the remaster is very good, it has recaptured the magic for me. If you  can get the 50% off discount it is a no brainer for 15.00. Only issue I have is occasional slow loading time at the very beginning of a session. Other than that it is solid technically, so far.

As the Scipii I have just wiped out Carthage and am about to wipe out Numidia. I got notification that the Julii won the campaign but I decided to continue anyway and I am still having fun. So I'll continue. Next campaign I think I will play as Numidia.

Don't let the Gauls and Germans bully you Cap'n!!

JasonPratt:

--- Quote from: CapnKirk on May 11, 2021, 02:44:08 PM ---I think I'm more of a collector than a player at this point  ::)

--- End quote ---

I'm practically an art patron for gaming at this point!  :D :hide:

CapnKirk:

--- Quote from: JasonPratt on May 12, 2021, 09:29:23 AM ---
--- Quote from: CapnKirk on May 11, 2021, 02:44:08 PM ---I think I'm more of a collector than a player at this point  ::)

--- End quote ---

I'm practically an art patron for gaming at this point!  :D :hide:

--- End quote ---

Haha there's nothing better than spending more time reading about a game then actually playing it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version