Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis > Wargaming

Intel Dump - Rumors and glimpses of stuff coming up

<< < (2/84) > >>

LongBlade:
My visit to LnL revealed a bunch of stuff, but I've gotta sort through it to figure out what's embargoed and what isn't...  ^-^

Nefaro:

--- Quote from: bayonetbrant on October 13, 2014, 09:35:07 AM ---solo expansion for Silent War

--- End quote ---

Isn't that a combat expansion of sorts, for Silent War?  It's already a solitaire game.  :D

Mr. Bigglesworth:
Amazon has new D&D manuals to be released next month. Don't play anymore, just stumbled over it as I surfed my drool at amazon.

GJK:
So is Silent War sort of taking on what was done in The Hunters whereas you manage individual crew(s)...because isn't Silent War more of a wolf pack/large naval campaign type of game versus individual vessels?  That's going to make for one long-ass game if that's the case!

Nefaro:

--- Quote from: GJK on October 13, 2014, 03:40:45 PM ---So is Silent War sort of taking on what was done in The Hunters whereas you manage individual crew(s)...because isn't Silent War more of a wolf pack/large naval campaign type of game versus individual vessels?  That's going to make for one long-ass game if that's the case!

--- End quote ---

Yes, but I hope this expansion will come with a new campaign setup for running only one boat.  I think it is.  Perhaps that's what Brant meant by "solo"?

I had completely forgotten about the expansion.  Seems like they've been working on it for awhile now.  Judging by the components, such as the play mat above, it should have more detail than The Hunters (something I thought it lacked in the combat).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version