Main Menu

Firefight - WW2

Started by bayonetbrant, January 29, 2015, 02:36:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Jarhead0331

I have it.

For an ios game, its impressive.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Staggerwing

Wasn't that an indie PC game many years ago? The developer's name sounds familiar.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Barthheart

Yes it's the same game as was on the PC. It works really well on my iPad.

PAK

bayonetbrant

Thx PAK - I'm a 'Droid guy, so that's awesome to hear
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Barthheart

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 30, 2015, 06:19:13 AM

Wait... what? Yer a Fruitputer guy and yer handheld is a Droid?!?  :uglystupid2:

PAK

Quote from: bayonetbrant on January 30, 2015, 06:19:13 AM

I have a droid tablet so I it was a wonderful news for me also.

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Barthheart on January 30, 2015, 08:19:12 AMWait... what? Yer a Fruitputer guy and yer handheld is a Droid?!?  :uglystupid2:

They haven't - and won't ever - make an iPhone with a real keyboard.  I prefer real keyboard.  I'm actually kinda irked I don't have one on my current 'Droid.

I'm a practical Apple guy.  Mine works incredibly well for the things I do with it.  Most of my gaming is on the tabletop, so the teasing y'all give me is pretty irrelevant :)

Rizik6

Hope you'll put it on Amazon as well.

davidshq

@Staggerwing - Yes, Sean O'Connor did a few games back in the day for the PC, Firefight was one of them...Though looking at the screenshots, I think the UI is a bit different now and it looks like the graphics have been given a refresh.

GenSlack

Sean,
Any update on the progress of the Android port?

GenSlack

SeanOConnor

Thanks for playing my game! I've still made no progress on the Android version (I'm waiting on Google releasing Android Studio 2.0 which should have good C++ support). In the meantime I've added local network play to the iOS version. One player can be the attacker while the other defends. If this is popular I'll look into having teams of network players attack and defend. If you give it a go please let me know what you think!

Sheebasaifi50

:nerd: