Release Trailer .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei30pLIK9_Y&lc

Cheers
Tom
He Who Will Not Risk Cannot Win

Barthheart

W00T!  <:-)  :bd:

mirth

Urge to buy...rising
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Barthheart

mirth

Like Homer Simpson

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Rayfer

Quote from: Thomasew on May 29, 2017, 04:51:04 AM
Hi,

Coming in June ..  :)

Release Trailer .. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ei30pLIK9_Y&lc

Cheers
Tom

Was the trailer actual game play or cinematic?

Capn Darwin

I believe it's all game play.
Rocket Scientist by day, Game Designer by night.

Rayfer

RyanE

I don't think the scenes are rendered though.  IIRC, the Battle for the Atlantic games, they used a set number of pre-rendered scenes to show action and such.   At least, I thought that is what it was.

Barthheart

Quote from: RyanE on May 29, 2017, 02:03:35 PM
I don't think the scenes are rendered though.  IIRC, the Battle for the Atlantic games, they used a set number of pre-rendered scenes to show action and such.   At least, I thought that is what it was.

If I understand what you are saying then no they don't use pre-set scenes during the game.  ???

RyanE

I think so.  I haven't played in a while, but kind of remembered it that way.

Toonces

Man, I am all in on this game on release day.  I think I mentioned earlier in the thread that I actually booted up RSR...well, a couple years ago now...but it was still fun.  The graphics were just too eye-bleedingly bad to stick with it, though.

This game really and truly looks like a re-skin of RSR.  If so, this is going to be absolutely fantastic.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Toonces

Any chance of a 1 June release?
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Yskonyn

Anxiously waiting here as well...
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

RyanE

I think the manual just went public on steam