Angola 86 from Every Single Soldier

Started by JasonPratt, February 11, 2024, 01:16:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JasonPratt

The guy who brought us Vietnam 65 and Afghanistan 11, plus several other different games (not based on those engines) -- all of which I instantly bought by the way -- has returned to the original engine, now ported into Unity, with Angola 86!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/2233150/Angola_86/

Eight reviews already up by early access adopters, all positives. The game is feature complete, very late beta. Only $10 right now and won't cost more later at full release, for a game with even more detail than Af11. (Eventually the dev will be remaking Vietnam 65 with the lessons and gameplay developments in the two engine-sequels.)

No bugs reported yet in the reviews, just some balancing issues (perhaps) and UI polishing to do.

Can't personally report anything yet because I rushed over here to start a thread pointing to the release this weekend, once I saw it.

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Ah! I looked at the threads on the first page of computer gaming, but didn't see it.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!