She Sells FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, October 26, 2017, 08:45:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Shit...the new Assassins Creed, Origins, is out!?! Its got Romans...I wasn't planning on spending another $60 after buying Wolfenstein II. What to do???
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

I thought the new ASSCREED was set in Egypt like 5000 years before the rise of Rome...crap

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

mirth

How long have you been waiting to type ASSCREED?
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Gusington on October 27, 2017, 10:35:56 AM
I thought the new ASSCREED was set in Egypt like 5000 years before the rise of Rome...crap

Nope. Takes place during the reign of Ptolemy XIII, circa 50bc, or so. 
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Oh no...now...now I'm interested. F*ck.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Caved and bought Birth of America 2.  :-[  I am such a 'Sale Whore'.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Cyrano

Youth association football which is an hoot as the weather plummets to freezing.

JTS Jena (x2)
Jena KS
FoG II
OGRE

And, because it is near the 'versary,, my beloved has consented to a two-player of "Here I Stand".  We MAY get through the 95 Theses phase.

Sergeant at Arms of La Fraternite des Boutons Carres

One mustachioed, cigar-chomping, bespectacled deity, entirely at your service.

You didn't know? My Corps has already sailed to Berlin. We got there 3 days ago and we've been in the Tiergarten on the piss ever since. -- Marshal Soult, October 1806

Wolfe1759

Top song, remember going to the Manchester Apollo to see them on the LOVE tour.

If I can stop staring at my feet and shuffling back and forward very slowly, with maybe some semi random arm movements - proper goth dancing, I might play some Sengoku Jidai, Strategic Command WWII or Gal Civ III.
"In War: Resolution. In Defeat: Defiance. In Victory: Magnanimity. In Peace: Goodwill." - Winston Churchill

Father Ted

May take advantage of the Matrix sale to get FoGII and give that a crack.  However, I used my last Matrix coupon to snaffle Advanced Tactics Gold and have spent my gaming time this past week watching an excellent "Let's Play" series on that, so really that's what I should play.  Other than that ( and depending on what state I come back from the pub tonight) there'll probably be some RoF MP in the offing.

Toonces

Yeah, FOG2 is hard to resist at 25% off.  I may have to pick it up and let the watch fund take a hit.

I'll probably break out some Cold Waters...not sure what else yet.  If I crack open the wine tonight, perhaps some CK2.  I haven't played that in a while.

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

mirth

Quote from: Toonces on October 27, 2017, 02:47:59 PM
When I crack open the wine tonight, perhaps some CK2.  I haven't played that in a while.

ftfy

Toonces

Indeed.  It's like you're in my head.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Kushan

Unfortunately I'm going to be flying my work desk for most of this weekend. In what little gaming time I'm going to get it'll probably be a mix of World of Warplanes, CMANO Shifting Sands, and a lot of  Destiny 2 on the PC. If I get the time I'd like to get a flight in the PMDG 737 in Prepar3d but not likely I'll have enough time to fit it in uninterrupted.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play