The Boulevard of Broken FRIDAY!

Started by bayonetbrant, March 23, 2018, 04:39:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamus34

In no particular order. Although my time will be limited as we are celebrating my daughter's birthday this weekend.

Diablo 3 - continuing my season 13 demon hunter build. I'm thisclose to having the gear to start putting a serious hurt on.

Heroes of the Storm - still my go to multiplayer timekiller

Xenoblade Chronicles 2 - 60+ hours in and still lots to go. Lost some steam on this lately but will try to get an hour or two to keep fresh.

Monster Hunter World - starting to really get into this. Still learning but I'm liking the various systems it employees.
Insert witty comment here.

solops

"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

JasonPratt

Quote from: solops on March 24, 2018, 09:51:42 PM
Stars in Shadow
Goblin Wars

I read that at first as "Star Wars: Goblins In Shadow".
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Daroc

I tried selling all my CM x2 Games here no takers - so I bit the bullet and reinstalled all the games on new machine.

I'm glad no one took me up on my sell - Upgraded everything to v4.00.

Worked with BF got everything working and even got CMSF which is in the works for a v4.00 upgrade.

Have everything they offer and all the pacs - I am only playing them now.

Never got into the PBEM but now I am am and I think I found my niche finally, it never clicked with me before.
But watched the tactics videos about 12 and feel confident to finally play the game the way it was meant to be played.

Prior to this was messing with CMANO with all the pacs it has - the PBEM beats this hands down.
I go thru phases but once learned will work with it.  CM x2 v3.00 i couldn't get it.

The tactics videos did it for me and I can attack with the best of them still learning defense but feel good that it will come in time.