Morsi Flees Palace

Started by LongBlade, December 04, 2012, 03:31:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on December 05, 2012, 05:37:40 PM
Actually, I think if HE is lucky, he will step down and form a band.

LOL

Tru dat!
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

GDS_Starfury

morrisey is a frikin nutcase.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Gusington

True. But he does have one of the great 80s songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUMh8GQnDW8

And that could actually fit well with Morsi's current problem.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

oh dont get me wrong.
love the music, cant stand the performer.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

He's "eccentric." Rich and crazy.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

hes a douchebag fag.

and by that I mean that yes hes gay and I dont care about that.
but he's a douchebag fag which is something different.

Gusington

I hear you. I never dug him or his fans. They were both very dramatic and falsely deep.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

TheCommandTent

Looks like Morsi has called in the army to help clear out the protestors at the palace

QuoteThe Egyptian army deployed tanks and gave both supporters and opponents of Mohammed Morsi a deadline to leave the area outside the presidential palace Thursday following fierce street battles that left five people dead and more than 600 injured in the worst outbreak of violence between the two sides since the Islamist leader's election.

The intensity of the overnight violence, with Morsi's Islamist backers and largely secular protesters lobbing firebombs and rocks at each other, signaled a possible turning point in the 2-week-old crisis over the president's assumption of near-absolute powers and the hurried adoption of a draft constitution.

Opposition activists defiantly called for another protest outside the palace later Thursday, raising the specter of more bloodshed as neither side showed willingness to back down.

But the army's Republican Guard, an elite unit assigned to protect the president and his palaces, gave protesters on both sides until 3 p.m. to clear the vicinity, according to an official statement. The statement also announced a ban on protests outside any of the nation's presidential palaces.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/world/2012/12/05/egypt-interior-ministry-clashes-between-president-supporters-opponents-kill-at/?test=latestnews#ixzz2EHH66NPO
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Gusington

Calling in the army in hese places always works out for the best, like in Tianamen Square. Let's hope that Syria doesn't launch a chemical attack at the same time in Syria. Those two things at once may speed up the Mayans 12/21 party.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

sooooo
where are the M1's we sold them?

Soldiers carry barbed wire to be installed around the presidential palace area after military tanks were deployed to stop clashes between supporters and opponents of Egyptian President Mohamed Mursi, in Cairo December 6, 2012. Egypt's Republican Guard restored order around the presidential palace on Thursday after fierce overnight clashes killed seven people, but passions ran high in a struggle over the country's future. *******/Asmaa Waguih

Supporters of the Muslim Brotherhood stand near tanks that were just deployed outside the Egyptian presidential palace in Cairo December 6, 2012. At least three tanks are deployed outside the palace on Thursday in a street where supporters and opponents of President Mohamed Mursi had been clashing into the early hours of the morning, a ******* witness said. *******/Asmaa Waguih

Silent Disapproval Robot

Are they sponsored by Pepsi?

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on December 07, 2012, 10:26:11 PM
Are they sponsored by Pepsi?

snicker  ;D

And the other side is sponsored by coke
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

son_of_montfort

Wait, you mean they didn't want a dictator when they ousted that other dictator?

Anyone else wondering what this means about the Israeli cease-fire that Egypt helped broker?
"Now it is no accident all these conservatives are using time travel to teach our kids. It is the best way to fight back against the liberal version of history, or as it is sometimes known... history."

- Stephen Colbert

"The purpose of religion is to answer the ultimate question, are we in control or is there some greater force pulling the strings? And if the courts rule that corporations have the same religious rights that we humans do, I think we'll have our answer."

- Stephen Colbert

GDS_Starfury

the cease fire will last until hamas has restocked their rockets and either they or other local powers need another distraction.

Gusington

HA I'm waiting for the entry of the 1st Egyptian Mountain Dew Paratrooper Brigade.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd