Combat mission download links

Started by fran, July 24, 2018, 02:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fran

Hi,

According to my account I have the Commonwealth Forces BUNDLE.

Where can I download the installer for the for the above, or are the links not available due to the new website launch?

Do I need to install the base game and then the commonwealth on top of it, followed by the latest game engine patch.

Thank you

Pete Dero

Try here :

How do I reinstall CMBN v3 using the All-In-One installer https://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/help/article/134841  (should also work for v4)

How do I reinstall CMBN v3 without the All-In-One installer https://battlefront.mojohelpdesk.com/help/article/127908 (not recommended anymore)

Use the all-in-one installer you find in the download link you received when buying the upgrade to v3 or v4 (look in account - my orders)

Destraex

My download links were in my account. Once I was in account I went to my orders.
Click on any of your pruchases there and inside the receipt is a link for each download.

After that their is a separate section of the website off the main title page called "patches" for ... patches :)
"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

JasonPratt

It's around this point when I resume a theological debate with myself, over whether a download/patching system can be literally and not just figuratively "Christless".

Whereupon I also remind myself to factor into my deliberations, that it used to be worse.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

fran

Thanks for all the replies  O0

When I looked at my orders today, the download links are now visible, were previously they were not there.

JasonPratt

Honestly unsure if that's a legitimate fix, or the site randomly glitching a fix...  :buck2:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!