The Bastard Executioner

Started by MetalDog, February 24, 2015, 07:40:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Watch either one you want, just no Stop/Pause on Ass-scenes. Re-winding is allowed however.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

Watched it last night - it was ok. Kate Segal as a hag was disappointing. I'll give it another shot this week.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Episode 2 and I'm still in. I'll give it another try next week. That's how I got started with SOA.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

MetalDog

Me, too. The chamberlain is shaping up to be a really good villain.  And the baroness reminds me of my high school sweetie.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Sir Slash

At least he's going straight now. And twins to boot. He really is a villain.

Gusington

Going to watch again on demand this Saturday.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

WallysWorld

Pretty good show. Liking it better than Fear the Walking Dead.

Reminds me of Outlander which I gave up on near the beginning of the second season.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Sir Slash

OK now! This is more like a Sutter show-- the chicken bone scene was classic Kurt and SOA-Worthy. Maybe he quit trying to star in the show and actually went back to writing for it. I'm in for the season.

WallysWorld

Agree. That was a good episode and I like the political intrigue within the court. The actor that plays the chamberlain plays the part very well.

I'll finish the season too.
"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

Sir Slash

What else was he in? I can't place him.

WallysWorld

I'm pretty sure I've seen him before in another show, but I don't recognize any of the credits he has. Meaning I didn't see any of the shows/films he's been in.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0610459/?ref_=tt_cl_t13

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Nefaro

Quote from: Gusington on September 30, 2015, 05:16:30 PM
I dig the gratuitous sex.

... never would have expected this, coming from you.

:))