Consolidated Syria Conflict Thread

Started by Mr. Bigglesworth, September 19, 2015, 04:08:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MikeGER

Quote from: Gusington on January 12, 2016, 07:21:32 PM
Invoking the KKK is never a good idea.

well, at least collateral damage when going after IS leaders and servants in an area where the IS/AQ/Taliban had some time to spoil the youth and transform them into monsters is actually a good thing
Arclight them up. 

unfortunately in case of Germany, Merkel will only drop teddies as human relief as replacement for those that got beheaded

I have to apologize to Europe and the World as German that we were not able to throw out Merkel out of the office yet.
There are elections in federal states  Baden-Württemberg, Rheinland-Pfalz, Sachsen-Anhalt on 3/13
and this will be a quake that hopefully shake political Berlin with a magnitude of 9 ! :knuppel2:

IF Not, and the civil wars starts here , i hope for air drops!  or mail me the geo data of the nearest still hidden Gladio cache 

JasonPratt

Quote from: Gusington on January 12, 2016, 07:21:32 PM
Invoking the KKK is never a good idea.

I know. Just talking about the temptation of a Godzilla Threshold there.  :(
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

JasonPratt

Meanwhile, here's a piece from the RealClear Politics webjournal yesterday.

Multiculturalism Trumps Protecting Women From Rape

QuoteSince the scores of New Year's Eve sexual attacks on German women by hundreds of men identified as Arab or North African, the left in Germany has faced a dilemma: which to fight for first -- women's human rights or multiculturalism?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Sir Slash

Don't apologize for Merkel Mike. We did Obama, twice.  :'(  The political Left will always opt for the choice that furthers their agenda most which is multiculturalism over women's rights in this case. It changes society in a greater, left-er way. One example here in the States is Union jobs vs Environmentalism. The Left opts for the environment because it puts a bigger hit on Capitalism and that's where all the Cool People go-- with their money.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Atilla60

It has been said that democracy is the worst form of government except all those other forms that have been tried from time to time.
- Sir Winston Churchill -

mirth

Quote from: JasonPratt on January 13, 2016, 09:47:32 AM
Meanwhile, here's a piece from the RealClear Politics webjournal yesterday.

Multiculturalism Trumps Protecting Women From Rape

QuoteSince the scores of New Year's Eve sexual attacks on German women by hundreds of men identified as Arab or North African, the left in Germany has faced a dilemma: which to fight for first -- women's human rights or multiculturalism?

Reading that article made me sick to my stomach.
"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

MikeGER

Je suis Charlie (Martel!) :)

(rough translation : What drowned A(s)ylan would have become if allowed to grow up? An ass grabbing rapist in Germany )

;D

Airborne Rifles

Mike, I hope you're not endorsing the idea that drowning Syrian children is a good way to prevent terrorist attacks in Germany?  :o

I realize there is a lot of legitimate frustration and fear over there regarding this crisis, but that sort if thinking got your country into some trouble a few decades ago...

jejo68

Quote from: Airborne Rifles on January 15, 2016, 07:53:30 AM
Mike, I hope you're not endorsing the idea that drowning Syrian children is a good way to prevent terrorist attacks in Germany?  :o

I realize there is a lot of legitimate frustration and fear over there regarding this crisis, but that sort if thinking got your country into some trouble a few decades ago...

Jesus he links a satirical drawing and you imidiately pull the nazi card because he is german.
And people wonder why germany still has to suffer from some bullshit guilt trip over what happened before most alive were born.

Gusington

Bullshit guilt trip? Wiping out almost an entire group of people, including a lot of my own family, isn't bullshit. Just when I think I can befriend you and identify with your anger over this issue, you pull this again.

Listen, we all know MikeGER is the furthest thing from a Nazi. And Airborne Rifles is a great dude as well.

So calm down. 

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

There is a big difference between the scapegoating and massacre of Jews by the Nazis and the anger against a population that is violent and demanding societal change just because they have come to the country.

Anyway not that it matters but I think everyone needs to relax a bit including me.

Staggerwing

Let's all chill by the fire and pass around the pipe full of halfling's leaf...  :coolsmiley:
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Bison

We all going to Colorado sometime soon?  :P

Barthheart

MetalDog

AWESOME!  My three favorite things!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob