Game of Thrones

Started by Centurion40, April 10, 2012, 02:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

He played the boob card - it's like the ace of spades

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bbmike

First season was great! I knew those damn dragon eggs would hatch. Just like that little girl is going to lead armies at some point. I should really write this stuff.  O0
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Tuna

bob48

I have all the albums  :)
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Tuna

bob48

'Clip those corners'

BanzaiCat

Tuna

Quote from: bob48 on October 27, 2017, 09:18:57 AM

My favorite is Adventures from Live in the Air Age. One of my 'll time favorite lead solos.

bob48

I love the live version of 'Blazing Apostles'.

'Clip those corners'

Nefaro

Quote from: bbmike on October 26, 2017, 06:54:46 PM
First season was great! I knew those damn dragon eggs would hatch. Just like that little girl is going to lead armies at some point. I should really write this stuff.  O0

Oh?

Finished the 1st season, did ya?

Somebody's definitely hooked.  Muahahah!!

BanzaiCat

Hopefully he doesn't lose his head over it.

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers